Sign in to follow this  
97ADU Doug

Another Hive Wipe for 0.59...? If so why?

I so look forward to these posts, especially since there will be umpteen more wipes, and more tears for me to drink. So salty..... so delicious..... gives me strength...

COPY.jpg

Cry out your power, oh sweet prince, for thine is the power that doth course through mine veins.

Edited by q.S Sachiel

i kinda feel like this thread got a tad out of hand, if you read my original post i wasn't really that upset about another wipe, but i wanted to have some fun, as I believe i made clear by referring to myself as a salty salmon.

But anyway.

my main question is will this be the norm from now on? Will there be a wipe every time a new patch hits stable?

Not every patch, probably not. But significant changes to items and mechanics warrants a complete flush of previous data.

Looking at the multiple wipes we've had already, the presumably mid-stage development progression, and the historical wipe agendas of other Early Access titles, i'd anticipate many more to come.

200.gif

Sure as day though, you can at least expect a day0 release wipe, as they'll set the playing field level for when it does come out.

Have at you!

200.gif

Edited by q.S Sachiel