Sign in to follow this  
|MUTE|Ekin.N

|[3RD] Corps| Recruitment Page

Hello! Welcome to the [3RD] Corps Recruitment page. If you are interested in joining a new community that has recently started up then you have come to the right place! We are looking for anyone who is willing to play on our server/hang out or help us out! We are also possibly looking for staff candidates.

(NOTICE: If you Need some Pointers or a Refresher Just Ask us! We are always Willing to Help!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Requirements Follow:

Must Speak English

Must Be Mature, (No Stupid Or Racist "Jokes") 

Can Play Often

Can Self Control

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Contact Me/ The Community: 

TeamSpeak 3: http://prime.bluefangsolutions.com:9995

Steam: (Owner : illuminati0nn) (Head-Developer : «☣5andal5☣) (Developer/Mod: ✔Killerzman121✔) 

Contact Email(s): Killerzman121@hotmail.com Or my Work Email: Theboyekin@hotmail.com

Whenever you Contact me or Anyone Or Join the TEAMSPEAK please let us know where you are coming from!

Have Fun! The [3RD] CORPS is accepting Anyone With Open arms!