Sign in to follow this  
PokeMeTV

Great PVP moments in Elektro (and massive explosions?)

Hey all - some great PVP moments in this quick video below! #cantbelieveIlivedthroughallthat

Also there are some massive explosions at the end as I logged out ... someone yelled it was a hacker? Not sure of their abilities but they seem to be more powerful every time we run.

Edited by Ajinn

Not totally sure you can complain about hackers ruining your fun when you're mowing down freshies with hacked clips..

• Like 1

it seems you can't even play this game lately without running into a scripter, even on private servers!

*sigh*

• Like 1

Not totally sure you can complain about hackers ruining your fun when you're mowing down freshies with hacked clips..

If you pay attention - the SVD with the hacked clip was taken from a bambie prior. I never used the SVD - and we disposed of the clip after we went to a different server.

Yeah i did notice when you were called out about hacked mags in another post you said something about not having time to throw it away or something  :rolleyes:  Smoke.. Fire... one without the other etc....

Edited by KenoSkir88
  • Like 1

Good video glad you all had fun, too bad 100% of your time was either hacked items or hackers.

They need to do something soon or else, it will get blasted worse then warz.

Not joking either.

Still another good video AJ.

• Like 1

If you pay attention - the SVD with the hacked clip was taken from a bambie prior. I never used the SVD - and we disposed of the clip after we went to a different server.

I paid attention so here goes...

What about the hacked 60 round Stanag you have in your plate carrier? At 10:52 all sorts of things are seen... the hacked Stanag, the hacked SVD and as icing on the cake, the hacked SVD is now hotkeyed (even if you 'found' the hacked gun, who hotkeys something unless they plan to use it?)

Also, throughout the video, you open your inventory several times and even in your protector cases and ammo box there are no other legit M4 mags or even loose ammo to be seen (except a flare and shotgun rounds in the ammo box). Kind of suspicious to not have ammo, aside from a hacked mag, during extended PvP yet you can carelessly fire at will.

Adding to suspicion is your shootout from 8:02 to 9:02. You fire off a substantial amount of ammo, yet after that firefight you do not even think about checking how close the mag is to being emptied, or top it off (or swap mags) as most people would do in a heavy PvP area. You just skip away bleeding and hole up in a house for several minutes... until 11:16 when you are just about to open up a protector case and show the contents and then, bam... edit.

Whether you created the hacked items or not, using the stuff is just as bad. It is difficult to see innocence here but that aside, it boggles my mind why you would share recorded evidence showing you carrying the stuff around (can you say tarnished reputation?). Call me strange but if I were in such situations, I would have never touched the stuff and if I had to for some odd reason, I would have instantly logged with it and sent it to the bottom of the ocean on an empty server... and deleted the video file.

Bottom line is... there are some shady things going on in this video.