Sign in to follow this  
PokeMeTV

Sniper Hill Ambush video - funny moments!

swimmers, and especially scripters really ruin it for legit players............wish i could punch them right in their face through the monitor.

• Like 1

Problem i see is you have a pso-1 scope that appears to be hacked. 1:40

and i am sick of those cheaters.

Good video, hope to see more.

Sneaks

Problem i see is you have a pso-1 scope that appears to be hacked. 1:40

and i am sick of those cheaters.

Good video, hope to see more.

Sneaks

Yes it was unfortunate about the mag. We typically get rid of them as soon as possible. Sometimes we need to get out of a hairy situation before ditching the mag.

ohh.....didnt even notice that -- shame on you, now i dont feel so bad you died to a swimmer.

ohh.....didnt even notice that -- shame on you, now i dont feel so bad you died to a swimmer.

As I mentioned- the mag was picked up during the fighting and disposed of after :) First priority is surviving.

Aside from a hacked SVD being equipped, hotkeyed from the start and even used during the fight, I liked the squeaker in the squad talking about cheating and nobody even batted an eyelash and turned on him, sending him to an early grave. Starting at 3:38 when he is seen running away crying help, stating he was out of "bullets" to when he remarked "that is why I need unlimited [ammo]" ending at 4:16. Birds of a feather...

There were plenty of times and places (sitting in bushes doing nothing on sniper hill, in the middle of nowhere, for extended periods) where that SVD mag could have easily, and safely been disposed of if that was the honest intention. Instead, it could have ended up in the hands of that swimmer, or any other player for that matter.

Bollocks all around!