Sign in to follow this  
Reg Park

Flying Bambi

this is why i avoid public servers most of the time....flying bambi comes to me and im far inland

obviously i knew he was cheating but wanted to see what he would say....and if there is an easy way to get him a global ban id like to know how.

his in-game name was "buc" (checked pulse) and my in-game name at the time was "bivvy"

11/28 & approx. time of his death by me was 8:40pm central time (give or take a minute or two)

"216.231.140.49:2402"
"Infinity Gaming - 24/7 Day - Ultra Loot"

• Like 3

One shotgun blast at that range should've been enough to put anyone down. Bath salts is strong in this one.

• Like 3

If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown exploit/hack/cheater or have any other information which may be useful PM a member of the forum team or submit it to thefeedback tracker and it will be looked into by dedicated staff. When submitting issues to the feedback tracker, ideally set to Private with Description/Video/Server Info/Steam ID & Hack used) How to use the feedback tracker.

If you take the time to read the Readme at the top of this page you will know why...

Hacking:

If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Please do not make topics or post videos. They will be locked or removed.

• Like 1