Sign in to follow this  
Sirus01

Game crashes and takes my computer with it every time.

I will be playing and the dreaded no message received appears and unless I regain connection there is nothing I can do. It begins with the no message received and if I try to close or leave the game it will not work. Occasionally I can use ctrl+alt+del and get to task manager but this is very rare. The only guaranteed method to fix this is to shut down my computer manually with the button on the tower which takes extra long when dayz is crashing. 

I am sad to say that until I can play the game without everything failing I will not play this game nor will I recommend it to anyone. I hope that one day I will be playing the completed version of this beautiful creation, but until then I can play ARK.

Details !

We can not even begin to help you if you don't give the escentuals, system specs/OS would be a good place to start.

Sorry for the lack of details here is my computer.

OS- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

CPU- AMD FX 6300 Six Core Processor

RAM- Hyper-X Fury 8GB

GPU- Asus GeForce GTX 960

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

I haven't had this problem on any other games. It only happens with dayz. Don't get me wrong I love dayz and have 102 hours on it since I bought it in August but if I cant keep it running then why bother?

Edited by Sirus01

Your specs seem to be more than enough and should not be reason for the lost connection problem.

Are you behind a FireWall and have you both given Steam & DayZ the all clear?
Are you using some realtime AV program ?
Prefer cable over wi-fi (if possible).
Do you try connecting to the best ping server possible.
Is your computer free of mal-ware or other little programs that may be trying to connect while you are playing.

Just a few things to make sure of.

Good luck.