haywardgb

Epoch Origins (Lingor) - Hardcore Survival Server

Hi Zoltan. Start Arma 2 OA and enable the mods manually, in this order:

Lingor Island (Skaronator)

Origins 1.7.9.5

Epoch 1.0.5.1

Or.....

In your Operation Arrowhead folder check the names of your mods and add this line to your launch parameters in Steam for ARMA2OA:

Change the mod names to the ones you have, these are default though so they should work if you downloaded via DayZ Launcher :)

-mod=@DayZLingorSkaro;@DayzOrigins1795;@DayZ_Epoch1051
Then connect to this IP: 212.129.63.140 , Port: 2302

IMPORTANT: You must start Arma 2 OA via Steam , or it won't load Battleye and you'll keep getting "connection lost" messages!

Edited by urbanskaters

UPDATE: Fingerprint KeyCode System (Never worry about losing your keys again)

Vehicles bought from today will be fitted with a Fingerprint KeyCode module that lets you lock and unlock your vehicle without needing the original key in your inventory. The key that the trader gives you can be given to a friend or simply stored somewhere safe (I'll explain why you need to keep a copy in a moment). As the vehicle owner only you can use a GPS to locate your vehicle. Stolen keys will not let the attacker locate your vehicle using GPS!

You will need to make a copy of your original key because the KeyCode data is locked to your Arma profile locally on your machine. So if you were to delete or change your Arma profile for any reason then this data would be unavailable to our server and you'd need to use your original key to access your vehicle. That means GPS tracking would not work either. To clarify: Physical keys (the key that the trader gives you) are stored in the database on our server, Fingerprint Keycodes are stored in your Arma profile locally on your PC/Laptop. It's the Fingerprint Keycode that lets you unlock your vehicle without the original key and to locate your vehicle with a GPS! 

There is one more reason to keep a copy of your key in your inventory, with a friend or in a safe etc. Because locked vehicles without keys will be unlocked after a day or two and untouched vehicles deleted after 2 weeks. So get a safe and store your keys. .  We can't make it any clearer :)

Edited by urbanskaters

All weapons list....

//Hero / Bandit
FN_FAL_ANPVS4
M4A_AIM_SD_camo
SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD
BAF_LRR_scoped
DMR_DZ
M107_DZ
BAF_AS50_scoped_DZ

//Black Market Trader
bizon
KSVK_DZE
M24_des_EP
m240_scoped_EP_DZE
M249_m45_EP_DZE
M4A_HWS_GL_SD_Camo
M60A4_EP_DZE
m8_carbine
m8_compact
M8_SAW
m8_holo_sd
m8_sharpshooter
RPK_74
Saiga2K
SVD
SVD_des_EP
VSS_vintorez

//Pistols
M9
M9SD
Makarov
MakarovSD
revolver_EP
revolver_gold_EP
Colt9
glock7_EP

//Assault Rifles
AKS_74_kobra
AKS_74_U
AK_47_M
AK_74
FN_FAL
BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo
BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT
M6A2
M6A2GL
M6A4_ACG
M4A
M4A_Aim
M4A_HWS_GL_camo
M4A3_CCO_EP
Sa58P_EP
Sa58V_CCO_EP
Sa58V_EP
Sa58V_RCO_EP

//Light Machine Guns
M240_DZ
Mk_48_DZ
Pecheneg_DZ
M249_EP_DZ

//Submachine Guns
bizon_silenced
MP5A5
MP5SD
Sa6_EP
UZI_EP
UZI_SD_EP

//ShotGuns
Crossbow_DZ
MR43
LeeEnfield
Remington870_lamp
Winchester866
M04

//Snipers
huntingrifle
M4_EP
M24
M40A3
M4SPR
SVD_CAMO

i just check all trader, the PKM is missing (classname : Pk_dz). This one could be at hero trader or black market :)

Edited by MatMat
  • Like 1

i just check all trader, the PKM is missing (classname : Pk_dz). This one could be at hero trader or black market :)

Thank you for spotting that, will be in update tomorrow. What price do you recommend for the gun and the ammo ? I'm adding it to Black Market trader btw.

Our gametracker page, for anyone interested in keeping track of their score or sharing the link with friends :D

b_560_95_1.png

I think 5 x 10Oz is a good price. it's a rare spawn (those i found were on helicrash) but can't be more expensive (because no requirements to black market access).

What do you think of ?

Edited by MatMat

I think 5 x 10Oz is a good price. it's a rare spawn (those i found were on helicrash) but can't be more expensive (because no requirements to black market access).

What do you think of ?

I agree. New price will be added later today. They're currently 3x10oz so get em while they're cheap :p

Hello.

It seems that AK107 PSO is missing at traders (AK_107_GL_pso  ;  AK_107_pso)

Think this one could be at normal trader (little sniper)

Hello.

It seems that AK107 PSO is missing at traders (AK_107_GL_pso  ;  AK_107_pso)

Think this one could be at normal trader (little sniper)

Added to snipers at normal traders  :)

thanks for letting me know :)

Edited by urbanskaters

Update: We had a great deal of downtime the past couple of days due to a combination of service provider error and rushing custom script requests.

As of today, we will only be looking into the following script additions: 

1. A script to prevent helis from leaking fuel, even when repaired.

2. A group management system.

All other script requests will not be considered, the server is already at risk of turning into a bambi support group. 

Many thanks to our existing loyal players who actually enjoy the challenges and rewards our server offers.  

For everyone else there's always the pay 2 win and care bear servers :p

Hi Hayward :)

I died last night and respawn with an old character like the next time. So back to 3k humanity etc.

If you can backup the last one could be fine ;)

Ty ans see you this afternoon

This one is Door Management : you can set your code for all yours door/garage (possibility all your doors get the same code), eye acces, and you can add player to the eye acces so friends could acces to your camp/door when you are not here

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16807-release-30-door-management-no-more-codes/

Edited by MatMat

UPDATE: This feature has been disabled for the time being due to a bug where vehicles aren't saving location on restart .. I'll have it fixed soon...

Added: All "owned" vehicles will be set to GodMode after each server restart. Once unlocked the vehicle becomes vulnerable again until the next server restart.

Anyone caught abusing this system in anyway will be shot, in the knee! 

Edited by urbanskaters

It seems that the server restart timer and the server uptime of playerstats is not good.

Server restart now, and uptime is to 2h20

It seems that the server restart timer and the server uptime of playerstats is not good.

Server restart now, and uptime is to 2h20

It's because I restarted the server ahead of time. it will always restart at 12, 4 and 8 no matter what. So if I restarted the server at 10 for example, it will restart at 12 still but say uptime is only 2hours.. If that makes sense? Its not broken :p

Added: PlotPole with Group Management . Add your friends so they can build on your base. Take over bases, destroy their plotpole and place your own then remove , upgrade or repair the base as though you built it . Yes, we encourage base raiding :P

Added; New trader city. Fort Rago. Buy all your supplies: general goods, helicopter trader and car trader , all in one place. 

Added; Vector based building . 

Edited by urbanskaters

We've gotten rid of the Zed Slayer feature and added back 2.5 humanity per zed kill with a bonus for long distance shots over 90meters. A few other changes have been made , like the removal of VIP clubhouses. You can now buy the AS350 helicopter from the aircraft dealers. There are now trading forts scattered around the map. Please join us and help build our community :)