Sign in to follow this  
Zantar

BRICKTOP SERVER - Dayz Epoch - 100+ Mods - GOOD FPS - Active Players/Admins - Starter Package - Server Events

Server IP - 198.154.118.40:4302 

Search Filter - BTS

Mods You Need - Overwatch 0.2.5 / Epoch 1.0.5.1 

Like us on Facebook 

Join us on Steam

Chat with us in TeamSpeak 

ts.bricktopserver.org:10023

Custom Loading Screen / Mod List

I personally have been playing on the Bricktop servers and known the owner for well over 1 year. They show nothing but the utmost respect to players and treat everyone equally, fairly and without bias. With tons and tons of different mods to make Epoch even more unique than it already is this server has plenty to offer, combined with extremely kind and helpful staff working closely with dedicated and cooperative players the atmosphere electric. I rarely find myself with nothing to do between the always changing server events, missions and PvP scenarios Bricktops Epoch Server will have you eager to log on each and every day to see what excitement awaits. With tons and tons of Hero and Bandit activity going on, you will always have something to do and if a dispute ever arises nothing is settled more briefly and fairly than by the dedicated staff. I personally have been playing Arma 2 Dayz Mods for the past 4 years and have NEVER found a better, more enjoyable, fair and stable server than Bricktops. You would be doing yourself a favor to atleast stop by and give things a try, starter packs for each and every player that joins will have you settled in nicely and ready to dive right into the tons of unique and difficult tasks to tackle. I urge you to give this server a try, bring your friends and join the fun. It will be worth it. Anyone looking for a weekend of fun, or a stable longterm server to get situated in and play for the long haul, this is the place to be. Things are added constantly and player sugguestions are frequently taken into account to make this server better for everyone.

I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Zantar

• Like 1

servers bogged down with too many mods on a survival server. its not even a dedi. you have to wait 2-3 minutes to lock your safe dude. performance is terrible.

Edited by Arcana

That's an awfully funny comment coming from you Arcana. The same player who joined our server, multiple times and has died to players only to demand refunds for your items. (By the way that was me who killed you at the Hero Scout (NOT A SAFE ZONE), and listened to you lie to the staff about what happened while demanding a refund of your items. The same Arcana who goes on various websites and forums to make up lies about how you were mistreated on NOT ONLY THIS SERVER but MANY others pertaining to you not refunded for items lost in player to player combat. Or how badly servers preform for you on your ancient laptop. That lovely experience of you being killed the other night followed by you telling everyone off in teamspeak and exclaiming that you are quitting the server for good and never returning - which is infact why the admins after multiple warnings told you they do not like unused clutter and immediately removed your joke of a base because you yelled of never returning and due to mistreatment. Not to mention how for an older gentleman you cried like a child about every single little thing that happened to you in-game. From being killed by players or Ai, to just outright not unstanding things and not understanding the basics of Dayz Epoch and blaming everyone in sight for your own mistakes. Only to disregard any advice given to you by others  and talking badly behind their backs combined with calling on staff frequently for handouts and item refunds for things you lost fairly due to incompetence (KEEP IN MIND RULE NUMBER 1 IS THAT ITEMS ARE NOT REFUNDED TO PLAYERS WHO LOSE THEM - PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK) but I am sure you never read any of those. Regardless of your vast list of personal failures, the server has over 100 mods and runs at a very generous FPS considering how much content it has (Continually being improved). With that being said players are told in-game and on the loading screen that they should not expect things to be bug-free and that patience for menus is often required. Not that it's anywhere as slow as you claim, an extra 5-10 seconds to lock a safe is nothing. But as childish as it is to argue with a manchild of your caliber I feel your ignorance and outright lies needs to be corrected, seeing as all you do in your free time is complain about servers you fail to do well in (Take one look at his posts, its pretty funny I had a blast reading them last night). Regardless, anyone with any common sense will join and try things for themselves before they make a judgement, rather than listen to the useless opinion of some random complaint troll on these forums. That said, the server has seen a massive influx in new players who have settled in well and have been coming back frequently and having a blast over the last month. So while our community grows, it does so without you in our presense and it couldn't be better. Thanks for leaving Arcana, I'm sure you'll be back in a month or so (AGAIN), to spend another week or so complaining before you quit again. Best of luck, thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Crazymaze Challenge

From start to finish this is madness..Dead Ends Running Zombies and Random AI are all part of the journey. Find your way through, pick up loot and stay alive to complete the Crazymaze Challenge.. 
_____ 

Good Luck, Bricktop 
_____ 

http://imgur.com/a/2CbJs