Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

FN FNL ANPVS4 free

So my admin of my current server decided to hide all his stuff off map, well me being the guy with more time then common sense went looking for it. And then I found it!

For anyone who wants some free loot, please feel free to go to 007041 on Atlanta 59 and steal everything there.

This is the punishment I give for the 59 admins hiding all the vehicles and crap off map.

Enjoy free weapons :D

Been there. There's only one FN FAL and some welfare weapons, nothing of significant value. Didn't spot any vehicles either? Help?

Someone got there before you then :( There was two ANPVS 4 an M4 CCO SD and a FN FAL. Vehicles? Not sure yet, still looking, but i'm sure they're somewhere off map too since we've looked EVERYWHERE On the map.

I'm good friend of Florida, the admin. I know that's his base along with others. They're a solid bunch of people and they're really fair. I occasionally hit their camp up and take some gear when I need to (read: not leeching!!)

Cool that you stumbled upon it, kudos! Nothing of real value however. :(

And they don't have the vehicles, as far as I know. They're quite baffled themselves and are considering filing in a bug report for missing vehicles.

Cheers!

Still, his camps off map, and that's not exactly nice and thus his camp is now the publics camp. I highly doubt the vehicles aren't spawning because there are bikes spawning, just no cars on the spawn points which means someone has moved the vehicles.

Yeah, there's another clan who has made Atlanta 59 their home server. Might be them who possess all the vehicles.

Kudos for finding their camp, really. I didn't know it was off map, all I knew was GPS coordinates.

Cheers.

Cool that you stumbled upon it' date=' kudos! Nothing of real value however. :(

[/quote']

Nothing of real value? He had 4 pairs of NVG's multiple GPS multiple ghilli suits various high end weapons.... nothing of real value? The only reason we left the few weapons we did is because we stole all the tents he had and ran out of room.

Oh. I was there the latter period then, after you looted everything. Heh. :)

007 is not outside the map, it's only when it's past 000 that it's outside. And we didn't even have any vehicles so don't be making up bullshit.

Technically the wrong section? Not sure if I want to move.

I don't really care much for bullshitting when it comes down to fake item locations/vehicle locations... I would encourage it but I am not sure what rocket would think of this, but it would be interesting for players to set up traps on the forums or legitimate areas.