Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Make this mod alive again!

More updates, more publicity.. make some people love the mod again! I miss the old days so much...

I know how u feel man, last week I found this server... check it out and start crying from joy like holy shit. 

(1.7.6.1 dayz) (Old days) Server!

• Like 1

I know how u feel man, last week I found this server... check it out and start crying from joy like holy shit. 

(1.7.6.1 dayz) (Old days) Server!

I would try this server for sure. thanks man. You should come check Europa servery, pretty awesome ones.. (almost constantly 50+ players)

Anyways I still want more frequent updates, basiclly more people to get in to the mod again, I am sure there are lots of people that would enjoy the mod, seems like they just forgot about it. This is good example how hacking ruins the game.. almost killed it. And the SA release didnt help too... It's just a sad story of a great game. and I want it to make a comeback!

• Like 1

Releases get done as and when we have the time around real life jobs and family.

• Like 2

In my opinion 1.7.6.1 is better than 1.8.6.1 which is why I don't play DayZ europa because it's 1.8.6.1

Not that many people know about the 1.7.6.1 server which is why it's not popular. Everyone that I have told about the 1.7.6.1 version said it's pretty awesome so come check it out if you want the good old feel to the game :)

Edited by silverblade1233