energeticsheep

[FalconRP] | DayZ Standalone Realism | Private Shard |

Falcon%20Roleplay%20Mock%20Logo_zpswc1az

b_560_95_1.png

Divider_zpsdshf67i5.png

Introduction_zpssxn7ba1i.png

Falcon Roleplay. A quickly expanding, game changing and immersion inducing community which has been around for almost two years. Falcon was one of the first DayZ Standalone Roleplay servers which opened its doors to the public back in December of 2013. Since then, Falcon has received over 7,000 applications. Not everyone gets accepted though as we follow a strict roleplay guideline to keep immersion at its highest. In comparison to the previous figure, around 2,500 applications have been accepted. We are inviting you to attempt their application process and join the fast growing community that is Falcon Roleplay.

Divider_zpsdshf67i5.png

Rules_zpsm1vad0bq.png

Falcon has an understandable amount of rules which go into depth on different topics and sets a strict boundary for things such as Metagaming. When the rules are broken then there is always a punishment as members of Falcon are expected to withhold an excellent standard of Roleplay at all times. In fact, Falcon has actually introduced a new set of rules which are expected to improve roleplay drastically. The new set of rules are to be a major transformation in the future of Falcon and will make it even more enjoyable, presenting new roleplay opportunities and allowing more freedom for your characters.

Some of the other rules that falcon has in play are things such as the Firefight Initiation Rule, Rules on Cannibalism, Rules on Robbery, Faction and Settlement Rules and many more. To read more about the rules, click below;

Click%20here%20to%20view%20the%20rules_z

Divider_zpsdshf67i5.png

Player%20Interaction_zpswtcfoxrf.png

Interaction with players in the Falcon Roleplay Server is completely overhauled. We do not endorse killing other players on sight as is the case in almost every public server and the majority of other private servers. Whilst killing a player on sight without interaction would be against our rules, your characters mindset should cause the conversation / interaction to vary every single time as your personality could clash or coincide with other players' characters. 

Player communication is carried out through in-game voice chat because it is directional and for the time being can serve as a good alternative to something such as Task Force Radio if that mod were to be implemented when mod support is available. Even though voice communications are preformed in-game, all players must be on our Teamspeak 3 server. Talking on the Teamspeak server about In Character matters is considered a severe act of metagaming and is in clear violation of our rule set.

Killing other players is evidently not against the rules, but player interaction beforehand is a must and the killing must be justified in order to enhance all roleplay scenarios prior to shooting eachother. 

We also have several settlements within our community. The settlements act as Roleplay Hubs where all of the main roleplay happens between characters. You will often run into people around the Falcon gameworld who will roleplay with you in an equal amount of detail, but consistent and precisely thought out roleplay is usually found within settlements and factions.  

Divider_zpsdshf67i5.png

Application%20Process_zpslkurhou4.png

The application process begins on the website where you first must make an account. After making an account you can fill out an application which revolves around your first character. It asks you basic questions such as your characters name, a short but detailed background story and your characters age. You can go into more depth about your character after you've been accepted. You will also be asked additional information which consists of your Steam ID and other general questions.

Before your application is accepted you are invited onto our Teamspeak 3 Server. You are expected to have studied the Falcon Lore by this point and various other rules. You will be quizzed about several hypothetical situations and asked what you would do in the scenarios. You will also be asked about the lore, the immersive map and server rules.

So what are you waiting for?

Apply%20Now%20Click%20Here_zps9j0xozh7.p

Edited by EnergeticSheep

Hey guys! I'm Espa of the Promotion Team of FalconDayZRP.com and Welcome you to check out our website and to join our hardcore RP DayZ and ExileZ Server! There is a whitelist and the most amazing roleplayers I've ever come across! - We have generally full servers at peak times with several factions that come and go!

Also, we are very much looking for more members for our new ExileZ project on Panthera, however we may be altering it to our own coding so that it is unique and fun-filled!

Enjoy my ridiculous Promo Ads <3

FalconDayZRP.com Promo Ad

Espa Promotes a Romantic FalconDayZRP.com