BL1P

Servers under attack still ?

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems ?

jopp cant do shit because a little faggot kiddy thinks this shit is fun....i want to beat that kid really hard....with an crowbar or something like that

Can't seem to login in to any of my usual servers just now. I can't even see most of the servers on the server list.

As of now I can confirm that a lot of servers are extremely laggy, it took me about 20 minutes to find a good server with a friend. Seattle 117 it was. It was going great until a huge lag spike hit and it just never went away so I quit and am about to goto bed.

If thats evidence they are still under attack then they probably are.

was on a server 5 mins ago, died to desync. although it happend at a great time. i was looting this building and i didnt know that the desync was happening.. anyway i looked outside and there was this guy coming to kill me :O

Its quite annoying..

Think ill go make a cup of tea while we wait.

anyone want one ?

jopp cant do shit because a little faggot kiddy thinks this shit is fun....i want to beat that kid really hard....with an crowbar or something like that

Probably should use an axe, much stronger.

Defiantly still some issues with the hive. Who ever is doing this needs to be KOS in the real world.

Pretty clear it is eurotrash doing the attacks judging by the times they are doing it.

My money would be on russians.

So who is hacking the servers? and whY?

From what I've read Battle eye issued global bans on hackers yesterday i think.

And because they got banned they are now spamming the hive server.

Pram > Toys > Floor.

I really need to play DayZ, have just been trying to join a server the entire day yesterday. I need my fix guys, HALP!

GG day z. after hours of trying to find weaponry of any kind and on top of the DDOS atks i give up for the night.

maybe tommorow shit will be better and ill find something other than fucking empty cans/bottles....

Can't connect on any server, right now. Sucks, because I had to log out in a somewhat populated area :/

Actually, I don't know, where I have been logged out, because I had the yellow chain of death for 10 minutes. I could spawn anywhere :/