Sign in to follow this  
hollowfication

have u seen stupid players

Well i have no offence to player out there but i saw this guy laying down on the ground in little suburb. I was over run with 6 zombies and went by him turn this guy never got out alive he could see it but poof then he was food for em. Frankly he could got up run for it no he just got eaten

but that never slow them down get me frankly they stop dead when the sea was near by which totally odd.

Well i have no offence to player out there but i saw this guy laying down on the ground in little suburb. I was over run with 6 zombies and went by him turn this guy never got out alive he could see it but poof then he was food for em. Frankly he could got up run for it no he just got eaten

but that never slow them down get me frankly they stop dead when the sea was near by which totally odd.

What. :huh:

What. :huh:

I see that he mentions zombies. That's about all I can decipher.

He was talking about how zombies can swim in the sea. Can you guys even read English?

I think I see one now.

yes - i see the stupid fecker every time he shaves infront of the mirror!

fuck u all i have dyslexic problem

ruffly the player i mention was laying down on floor could of seen the zombies coming but never got up.....

I am sorry for you but this is not a motivation to be rude also, a dyslexic person generally tries hard a proper grammar instead of teenager sms lexical terms.

I give you 2/10 troll attempt because you made me reply this thread.

ruffly the player i mention was laying down on floor could of seen the zombies coming but never got up.....

I see people using this as an "excuse" all the time, but seriously, if you're going to be posting on the internet, at least get a browser with spellcheck.

He probably had he's eyes closed and was playing "If I cannot see them they cannot see me". lol

Lol at blaming dyslexia for your sloppy writing and spelling errors. People who have dyslexia would have a hard time reading most posts depending on how strong the deficiency is. The few I know with this reading deficiency who actually try to write on computers use a grammar / spell checker as if it was their air to breathe.

Apart from that it seems you just brought some infected to a guy lying on the floor. good job.

He probably had broken legs... if he didn't move he might have been AFK?

Also, I have a couple of friends and an ex-girlfriend who suffer from dyslexia and they do not have sloppy language and grammar errors like you, so don't use it as an excuse.

Furthermore, you just got someone killed.