rafap

Assign players to all server for me main thing to doing now in DayZ!

And in my opinion makers should introduce the player to assign to each server, so it was not a situation that begins on an empty server collects what you want and then comes full with everything you've picked on the server without the people.

You mean private shards. Which is a thing. Just play on a private shard server and you will have no problems with people looting in other servers.

You mean private shards. Which is a thing. Just play on a private shard server and you will have no problems with people looting in other servers.

For some reason people often don't want to use private shards, they just want to find a way to stop server hopping.

Protip: You will never, ever, ever stop server hopping so long as public hives are connected, you are just gonna have to get over it.

• Like 2

For some reason people often don't want to use private shards, they just want to find a way to stop server hopping.

Protip: You will never, ever, ever stop server hopping so long as public hives are connected, you are just gonna have to get over it.

Every private shard I join wipes their server way too much. I want to be able to build a camp and it be persistent, which is really all .58 has going for it so I don't know why these server owners are wipe their servers (I guess it helps performance)  but it really induces the PVP kill on sight mentality.

Every private shard I join wipes their server way too much. I want to be able to build a camp and it be persistent, which is really all .58 has going for it so I don't know why these server owners are wipe their servers (I guess it helps performance)  but it really induces the PVP kill on sight mentality.

They reset the persistence data to have new loot spawning.

Yes sadly its still only about loot since the game is in a state where normal gameplay, as it suppose to be, is not possible.

However we never wipe our persistence data, we have problems staying online with our server.

Since most people are not active and wont donate and a Server with 30slots is about 75euro sadly.

• Like 1

Try TheColony or the DG supershards, my camps have never been wiped on these servers, save for that persistence wipe a few weeks ago.

They reset the persistence data to have new loot spawning.

Yes sadly its still only about loot since the game is in a state where normal gameplay, as it suppose to be, is not possible.

However we never wipe our persistence data, we have problems staying online with our server.

Since most people are not active and wont donate and a Server with 30slots is about 75euro sadly.

To be honest I don't mind that some servers wipe persistence, sometimes I want to get on, easily find a gun and ammo, and wreck some shit. Sometimes I want to travel and build a camp. I like to keep my options open, thats why I support more server options such as loot spawn levels, zombie levels, food spawn levels, stuff like that.

And yeah, dayZ server costs are oddly high, probably because of the monopoly a few companies have on hosting dayz servers.

• Like 1