Sign in to follow this  
Roggle

We Found a Tank...

Me and my friends killed someone that had a tank! Now we are driving it. We are worried its a hack and dont want to get banned. Wanted to know if its something that was just added ( since i cant find any info on it on the dayz wiki)

Thanks for the help!

Its hacked. Life is fleeting, enjoy it while you can. Don't forget to mic spam while demolishing cherno.

If you want to keep to the Dayz spirit then you need to park it on the beach, kill newbies as they log in and then post a youtube vid about your awesome PVP skills.

Personally I would take it to the Northwest airfield and cover my pal why he looted the crap out of the place.

any suggestion other then drive the tank into water sounds like it's being just as bad as the hacker who scripted it in.

I guess the real question is: Is there an existing rule from that server's admins or the DayZ modders not to use such things if you happen to stumble upon them?

Oh and by mic spam I mean play loud catchy or obnoxious music such as lady gaga:

Pitty if you can't use it. Nothing says 'I don't want to be friends' quite like a tank does.