Sign in to follow this  
IKnight1243

Please, need help!

I just bought and installed DayZ on steam. Everytime I open, and try to play the game, the quality is so pixelized, and poor, that I can't even make out any words. I've been really excited to play this game, but the quality is so bad that my purchase seems pointless right now. It's very stressful, and help would be very appriciated. Thank you!

If you have got a Nvidia card, then you can use the Geforce experience utility to fix.

Open Geforce experience.Select games from the top left, and then choose Dayz from the list and then click the optimize button.

This should allow you to start game with a screen resolution that works. You will then be able to use the in game settings to adjust things to your taste.

I just bought and installed DayZ on steam. Everytime I open, and try to play the game, the quality is so pixelized, and poor, that I can't even make out any words. I've been really excited to play this game, but the quality is so bad that my purchase seems pointless right now. It's very stressful, and help would be very appriciated. Thank you!

Hi,

With no specs posted, no settings posted, no nothing other than a cry for help its not much anyone can do other than say: www.google.com

Post your hardware, OP system, game settings and you might get some help

Good luck

Make sure you set the rendering resolution to 100% in the game options.