Sign in to follow this  
magnus_oestland@hotmail.com

Veteran Dayz player looking for whitelist server

I have over 2000 hours of dayz played years ago, sadly IRL and other games got in the way and I quit playing. And due to all the hackers I didnt want to return.

So I am looking for a whitelist server to avoid any chance of hackers ruining my fun, I got one maybe two IRL friends joining me. 

We just want a whitelisted server (preferably one with active admins) where me and my friends can roam the map killing bandits and have some good old dayz fun. We normally let "innocent" players live, we never kill fresh spawns unless provoked, and sometimes we like to do some trading, but we are in no way friendly. 

PS: I dont mind a few vehicles and helicopters etc. but I`d like them to be rare, atleast to the point that it takes more then 5 minutes to find a working vehicle. The same goes for guns and ammo etc. I dont want easymode highspawn dayz. 

Edit: my and my friends are located in norway and we only play on low ping servers. Meaning below 100ping. We also want to play the arma2 mod and not the standalone on steam