SunshineBob

Dayz Standalone servers

Hey guys I'm kind of sick that pretty much everyone I find is fully geared with M4A1's on the Public servers (thanks to hopping). Can you guys hit me up with some full european Private DayZ servers? 3PP Persistance: On I would like. Are there any cons to play in a Private server? Are they any different?

I have a private server buddy, it runs both 1st/3rd person, persistence on, based in the UK. I believe private servers are better, I had a public server in 0.57 and while it was good to learn the basic admin controls, the server hoppers and combat loggers made it seem kind of pointless. I also think your more likely to make longer teams/friends on a private server as your gear is only linked to that server, people stay on it more.

Feel free to join us :)

I have a private server buddy, it runs both 1st/3rd person, persistence on, based in the UK. I believe private servers are better, I had a public server in 0.57 and while it was good to learn the basic admin controls, the server hoppers and combat loggers made it seem kind of pointless. I also think your more likely to make longer teams/friends on a private server as your gear is only linked to that server, people stay on it more.

Feel free to join us :)

How's the online mate? :) Whats the address?

How's the online? Address is in my signature :P

IP:81.19.216.165:2400

Edited by MadMcardle

How's the online? Address is in my signature :P

IP:81.19.216.165:2400

Oh it's there. Was on the mobile side of the forum lol. Ummm why is it offline?

All stable servers were offline for the weekly maintenance, it's online now :)

When you should look for a roleplay server try this one: 185.62.205.65:2302

Try searching out the SoS server. It's run by some friends of mine and they're heavily into the Anti-KOS / semi RP side of dayz, based in the Uk.

Hey guys I'm kind of sick that pretty much everyone I find is fully geared with M4A1's on the Public servers (thanks to hopping). Can you guys hit me up with some full european Private DayZ servers? 3PP Persistance: On I would like. Are there any cons to play in a Private server? Are they any different?

I also have a private hive server based in the UK. See my signature.

Thanks mates. Gonna join on some soon when I'll finish with my work (that means tomorrow at best lol)