Sign in to follow this  
Alfie34

Looking for a server that will add me as admin/mod Dayz mod

I'm currently 12 turning 13 in 4 days I am friendly and nice. You can trust me and I also have a microphone. I do have a little of a squeaky voice but it's not bad. Well message me back!

Steam: Alfie34

Email: linkinprkfan@gmail.com

:thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

Just a tip bro, your not going to find anyone that will want you as an admin just by posting on these forums, especially because you havent written any of your skills or experience of being an admin. Also a lot of server owners want mature admins, not saying that you are not mature its just that young people like yourself arent commonly made admins, unless they join and play on a server and prove that they have the skills to be an admin. Im not trying to bag you or anything just trying to help you out with the honest truth. What would be best if you really want to be an admin is to join a low-medium population server (not big ones like ccg etc.) and play on there and show that you know the rules and don't break any, and are good with people like answering questions people might ask on side chat etc. I am quite young myself for an admin but I got my place through experience, dedication and loyalty, and proving that I have what it takes. Hop on a server one time and see if you like it, and if you do then stick around and do what I listed above, after a while if you think you have proven yourself, submit an application (don't do it right away make sure you play for a bit and get people to know you) and maybe you could become an admin, don't nag the staff as this will lower your chances. If you want you can join our servers and try for admin there, we arent actively looking for admins but if you prove yourself and stand out then you never know... 

Our forum post