Bigbadchuck

Weapons cleaning kit!

Maybe I just haven't been as lucky to find one as some other people, but I'll be damned if I can find one. Any clues as to where they spawn?

I find them in sheds all the time. Their spawn rate is much lower. Given that it only repairs your gun up to worn, I do wonder why you'd want one. Perhaps if you took an unlucky bullet right on the gun, I suppose; if the gun took a bullet for you, it deserves some TLC.

I find them in sheds all the time. Their spawn rate is much lower. Given that it only repairs your gun up to worn, I do wonder why you'd want one. Perhaps if you took an unlucky bullet right on the gun, I suppose; if the gun took a bullet for you, it deserves some TLC.

UMP's and AUG's have a quick degradation rate, Ive had to repair my UMP twice in a private server using the kit.

• Like 1

UMP's and AUG's have a quick degradation rate, Ive had to repair my UMP twice in a private server using the kit.

Really? I remember picking one up 1-2 weeks ago. Emptied easily like 100 rounds and only then did it turn from Pristine to Worn, so I was under the impression they fixed it compared to how it was at the beginning and in EXP.

Huh. News to me. Then again, most of my firefights involve no more than a dozen rounds on my end, so maybe I've just missed it.

Berezino had like 10 of them last night.. all in small sheds.

• Like 1

Really? I remember picking one up 1-2 weeks ago. Emptied easily like 100 rounds and only then did it turn from Pristine to Worn, so I was under the impression they fixed it compared to how it was at the beginning and in EXP.

Well.....me and my friends got into a firefight with about 20 different people that night (I shit you not)......but im fairly sure it degraded quickly.

Well.....me and my friends got into a firefight with about 20 different people that night (I shit you not)......but im fairly sure it degraded quickly.

as long as its not like at the guns release where it would be badly damaged after merely 4 mags or so, all good.