Sign in to follow this  
VibroKnife

Game tabs out won't tab back in

Trying to play DayZ. Every time I launch the game, I get the intro screen, DayZ logo, "waiting for host", and then the game tabs out and won't let me tab back in. I can still hear it running.

I should mention that I just wiped my computer due to problems and just redownloaded the game . Never had these issues before. I'm using a 720p monitor that has some odd resolution defaults on my computer, but raptr says the game's resolution is set very similarly. So I don't know why thia would be happening.....

I should now add a thought that my display drivers are not working with the game properly. I downloaded Windows 10 and was able to get the game working to the point of "waiting for host" without tabbing out and not letting me back in. After a while it crashed and said my display drivers stopped working. I tried launching OG Arma 2 and got to the menu. Went into boot camp to test, but after a minute it crashed and said display drivers are not working.

What's also weird is it says these are running 32 bit under my task bar when I have a 64 bit system. Why?

Full system specs please.

Did you install the correct driver set ?

Firewall !

If you can't solve the problem please submit a ticket to the bug tracker using a tag for Windows 10.

Unfortunately there is no OS option for W10 at this time.