Vintage_Green

DayZ equals Sociopath's/assholes

I understand you feeling good sir' date=' however you must stay and show them bandits up that they can't have dayz and make it into a boring deathmatch with zero social interaction besides avoid and kill.

[/quote']

I thought we all stay up late playing games because we are anti-social by nature?

Which by the way, being antisocial is another symptom of being a sociopath. Along with over a dozen other factors.

Sorry OP, but don't toss big words around unless you know what they truly mean. Your definition was lacking a lot of other factors and what you posted orginally can account for many other things besides sociopaths.

lol what?

You posted this:

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1]

And I am saying that is a classic example of an armchair web MD taking something completely out of context. That alone does not a sociopath make.

umm ok.

I just can never shoot someone in this game because I have a STRONG feeling that says "this person MIGHT of worked hard for this". "I wont be a dick." I dont care for the personal gain and win complex.

others don't have that feeling or any at all. Hence Sociopaths.

Huge assumption into the minds of all other people. You have no idea what you're talking about. Speak only for yourself.. you have no idea why others do what they do. People play for their own reasons and just because they don't match up with yours doesn't make them sociopaths. This is a really stupid discussion. When I'm fed up with a game, I don't play it.. I don't come on the forums and call people sociopaths.

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for' date=' and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1']

Fuck you faggets who shoot on site. I was playing all fucking day just to be kicked from a ping spike and loose my chance at morphine so I had to head back to society. Society of Sociopaths, I was shot on site with a broken leg.

12 hours fully loaded everything you can get thats good, Tent, Mathes, Hachet, the works, except Fucking stupid fucking morphine.

FUCK MORPHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used 7 bandages and fucking nothing were the fuck was i putting them?.

This DayZ has been ruined for me today I will never play until these sociopaths are banned from every game and life and killed at birth.

Or atleast till they fix the stupid morphine crap, and fucking zombies breaking your leg wen they are only shuffling there hands standing UP, five feet infront of you.

FUCK OFF.

losers

Spellcheck:

Didn't capitalize the P in 'personality'.

Spelled 'faggot' incorrectly.

Doesn't know the difference between 'site' and 'sight'.

Doesn't know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.

Spelled 'matches' incorrectly.

Capitalized the M in 'matches' unnecessarily.

Spelled 'hatchet' incorrectly.

Capitalized the H in 'hatchet' unnecessarily.

Capitalized the F in 'fucking' unnecessarily.

Doesn't know the difference between 'were' and 'where'.

Didn't capitalize I.

Unnecessary period punctuation.

Combined 'at' and 'least' into a single word.

Spelled slang word 'til' incorrectly.

Spelled 'when' incorrectly.

Doesn't know there difference between 'their' and 'there'.

Combined 'in' and 'front' into a single word.

Didn't capitalize the L in 'losers'.

I bet you have many real life friends. can you read it. obviously you were able to correct everything. Do I fucking care NO.

This here is a prime Sociopath.

Trying to embarrass me, with grammar errors for his own personal gain.

Not everyone types in little boxes in forums everyday douche. Also how much of a loser are you you have time to correct forums. wow what a virgin.

I thought we all stay up late playing games because we are anti-social by nature?

Which by the way' date=' being antisocial is another symptom of being a sociopath. Along with over a dozen other factors.

Sorry OP, but don't toss big words around unless you know what they truly mean. Your definition was lacking a lot of other factors and what you posted orginally can account for many other things besides sociopaths.

[/quote']

lol what?

You posted this:

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1]

And I am saying that is a classic example of an armchair web MD taking something completely out of context. That alone does not a sociopath make.

umm ok.

I just can never shoot someone in this game because I have a STRONG feeling that says "this person MIGHT of worked hard for this". "I wont be a dick." I dont care for the personal gain and win complex.

Huge assumption into the minds of all other people. You have no idea what you're talking about. Speak only for yourself.. you have no idea why others do what they do. People play for their own reasons and just because they don't match up with yours doesn't make them sociopaths. This is a really stupid discussion. When I'm fed up with a game, I don't play it.. I don't come on the forums and call people sociopaths.

Denial.

maybe if i could save or get back at the guy all would be fine but walking for 12 fucking hours in virtual forest come on. Anyone who thinks someone who shoots a survivor with 70 kills who is akjing for help help help help hello hello hello nothing and shot wtf.

I bet you have many real life friends. can you read it. obviously you were able to correct everything. Do I fucking care NO.

Trying to embarrass me' date=' with grammar errors for his own personal gain.

Not everyone types in little boxes in forums everyday douche. Also how much of a loser are you you have time to correct forums. wow what a virgin.

[/quote']

Not so much trying to embarrass you as I'm just bored and decided to emphasize what a blubbering dumbass you are in your OP. I gain nothing by pointing out your awe inspiring (and stupidly obvious) fail of a thread, more than likely it just makes me look like a flamer/elitist/asshole/grammar Nazi/etc to anyone reading it. I did it because I don't like you, I don't like your post, I don't like your responses, and I think you should be euthanized. Sarcastically pointing out that your OP was hemorrhaging bad spelling/grammar was my self-amusing way to tell you what I think of your post... do I care that you don't care? Of course not, you and your opinion mean nothing to me. Hopefully this response will help you better understand how idiotic you sound, somehow though I doubt it will do anything other than evoke more idiocy.

P.S. You don't have to type in little boxes in forums every day to be able to articulate words into legitimate sentences.

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for' date=' and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1']

Fuck you faggets who shoot on site. I was playing all fucking day just to be kicked from a ping spike and loose my chance at morphine so I had to head back to society. Society of Sociopaths, I was shot on site with a broken leg.

12 hours fully loaded everything you can get thats good, Tent, Mathes, Hachet, the works, except Fucking stupid fucking morphine.

FUCK MORPHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used 7 bandages and fucking nothing were the fuck was i putting them?.

This DayZ has been ruined for me today I will never play until these sociopaths are banned from every game and life and killed at birth.

Or atleast till they fix the stupid morphine crap, and fucking zombies breaking your leg wen they are only shuffling there hands standing UP, five feet infront of you.

FUCK OFF.

losers

Spellcheck:

Didn't capitalize the P in 'personality'.

Spelled 'faggot' incorrectly.

Doesn't know the difference between 'site' and 'sight'.

Doesn't know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.

Spelled 'matches' incorrectly.

Capitalized the M in 'matches' unnecessarily.

Spelled 'hatchet' incorrectly.

Capitalized the H in 'hatchet' unnecessarily.

Capitalized the F in 'fucking' unnecessarily.

Doesn't know the difference between 'were' and 'where'.

Didn't capitalize I.

Unnecessary period punctuation.

Combined 'at' and 'least' into a single word.

Spelled slang word 'til' incorrectly.

Spelled 'when' incorrectly.

Doesn't know there difference between 'their' and 'there'.

Combined 'in' and 'front' into a single word.

Didn't capitalize the L in 'losers'.

Trying to embarrass me, with grammar errors for his own personal gain.

lol what?

You posted this:

umm ok.

Denial.

Troll.

Yo Vintage green whenever you're ready to get off your high horse of self righteous & self promoting personality binge perhaps people will start taking you seriously. Although, its kinda hard to consider WHINING as a legitimate topic of relevant discussion.

Quit acting like a sociopath path brah. You do know usually sociopaths have a huge ego & self centered mentality right? EXACTLY what you're showing here.

Must be a sociopath brah.

btw no one cares about how much time you've put into your character loot whoring away. The gear you listed is garbage tier 1 gear that you can get within 20 minutes of playing. Come cry when you've got tier 3 weapons, NVGs, GPS, etc and you die proning over a tree.

In short, stop being a little whiny brat.

I will shoot on sight, I will kill you as soon as I see you. I will rarely talk or engage you in conversation.

The why is very simple. I really enjoy finding new gear. I am pretty sure you do too. So if I kill you I can enjoy the loot that you have enjoyed gathering too.

Now when the tables turn and its my body over which you stand... please enjoy the loot that I have gathered for you :)

Vintage_Green is just the product of a recent carebear generation that has been suckled on the tit of carebear gaming companies that hold your hand through every facet of a game and pat you on the head for a job well done when you kill the purple Dargons or finish a level. His typical games do not involve painstaking penalties or the element of sandbox. When they dont understand a game like DayZ they revert to dumbing it down to "OH ITS A DM" when it really isn't.

Lmao holy sh!t. I think I'm done with the DayZ forums for quite a while. This thread quite possibly may have given me cancer.

It may be sociopathy, but it's justified sociopathy. The game heavily incetivises murdering other players. Player loot drops are, on average, WAY better than anything you can find anywhere. Other players on the server only really make the game more difficult for you, so if you can make them ragequit it's of little concern to you. And, aside from blood packs, which you only need a friend to log in and help you with once in a blue moon, there's really very little good reason to cooperate with strangers in DayZ. ESPECIALLY being that your dead body is SO INCREDIBLY valuable to them. Even leaving all that alone, it's just not as interesting fighting zombies as it is fighting players. Actual gunfights make the game more fun.

The problem isn't the players, the problem is the game. Some serious design changes are needed to tweak the ratios of PvP to PvE players.

There are PvE only players?

I thought the whole point of the mod was hostile interactions with other players in a survival environment.

There is no real way of incapacitating someone in a harmless manner. with the ability of people to D/C and spawn behind you from a different server you can never be to sure whose friend or foe. Its just easier to shoot first and try to gaurantee that you wont be shot by that person. besides, working together with a stranger is only beneficial in the coastal areas. once you get to the Noth all bets are off as players gear is better.

I thought the whole point of the mod was hostile interactions with other players in a survival environment.

Yea thats what many gamers think obviously, but I dont thik its all that Rocket wants from his mod.

Check the gameplay video & interview that PC Gamer dude did with Rocket.

Btw I wonder what would be success of TV Series Walking dead, if the group there just looted some beans and killed every other human being they met.

Dude, This is why i play game like this ... So i can kill people!

( The only place when killing people is "legal" )

Since it's a game, there are no consequences for killing people, and almost no consequences for dying. So people do. In case you hadn't noticed, 90% of people everywhere are assholes.

Which by the way' date=' being antisocial is another symptom of being a sociopath. Along with over a dozen other factors.

Sorry OP, but don't toss big words around unless you know what they truly mean.[/quote']The big word you're looking for in your first sentence is "asocial", not "anti-social" -- big difference between the two :P

Of course it would be more fun if there were incentives to forming groups THEN hunting other survivors/groups. And I mean this primarily among random players and not just people you trust from rl or other gaming communities.

I don't think that can be done though without it being made the primary focus of the mod.

It's really amazing how people compare games with RL. By your definition half of the world are psychopaths that kill people everyday.

Next time your parents buy you a game they should check the age restriction. It says 18 and you should act like it or gtfo.

Also if i meet you ingame i will shoot you out of spite.

I take comfort knowing that all the bleeding-heart carebears who think people are worth saving will be the first one's to bite it in the apocalypse.

I don't see how it is so difficult to believe 90% of the SURVIVORS will be the people who shoot first and ask questions later.