Sign in to follow this  
Kreetchur

"Feet Hurt" - Can't walk

So I'm still very new to this game (5 hours played), and had an instance where I was looting in a barn near Novo, and cut a corner a little two sharp and fell about 2 feet.  When that happened, it ruined my shoes and I continuously received the "my feet hurt" message and instantly went and stayed prone.  So, like any stubborn man, instead of starting over, I crawled around for an hour on a hunt for new shoes, which I eventually found some pristine athletic shoes.  I've equipped them, and the soreness message went away, but it still won't let me move unless I'm prone.  No broken or fractured legs, foot soreness, or hunger or thirst.  Am I just not waiting long enough with the shoes equipped? Am I glitched and better off starting my character over?

Any input is much appreciated!

Your leg is broken while the indicator is not showing properly. Just use a splint and you should be fine. Sometimes it happens with your arm too, so if you're ever in doubt just use a splint.

• Like 2

Dont forget to make a stone knife. That way you can chop down a bush to make the stick needed. As well as use it to tear up a shirt or something to make rags to combine with the stick for your splint.