bahhh

how an unarmed survivor changed our group..

This is one of a story that happened in Cap Golova military barricade.

we were a group of people looking for fun, so we started to build this military barricade.

our initial purpose? KILL EVERYONE.

we built this so we could easily steal vehicles and collect them.(we had about 15 by then)

We built the barricade, stationed in each outposts, waited for an unlucky prey to come by.We were an evil bandit group eager to dominate the whole server. As the sun rises, and we were devilishly waiting for a survivor to comeby and turn into a beehive.

As we looked forward for an evil fun that will come, one of our sniper sees a movement.

Finally, our first victim coming from elek

then... we saw this survivor..

he was running for life from the zombies..

he was unarmed and was desperate.

at first i though our group would just shoot him in the leg and make him suffer..

but nobody pulled the trigger.

we realized there was no point of shooting him.

We were all same people who wants to survive from this apocalypse..The apocalyspe should havebeen the real threat we had to fight back, but all we were doing was shooting each other.

as these thoughts passed by, we heard a gunshot.. series of gun shot.

it was our member shooting the zombies trying to save this poor fellow

suddenly everbody started to shoot the zombies..

Since then, we tried to save survivors, give them rides, help them if possible.

This unarmed thingy, is really a big deal

..Not sure if legit or a trap..

If legit..nice to see the atitude change, bet the guy appreciated it :)

Killing everyone is actually a damn lot easier than trying to help ;)

I had a dude help me out tonight i was down to 3000 blood no wepon no painkillers and shakey as hell. This due and his friend give me tons of food, painkillers, AND a mak. with a couple clips. I tell you i was so thankfull I WOULDA KILLLED ANYONE THEY ASKED ME TOO..Unfortunately I got eaten just a couple minutes later. But for a short time I was very happy i tell you!

Does you keep changing what happened at the barricade or are you just letting more info out over time?

Why build a Barricade with bad intentions in the first place ? :)

We were obssessed with vehicles XD

also we kinda liked making a landmark for this server

Does you keep changing what happened at the barricade or are you just letting more info out over time?

This is just one of the sidestories tha happened in that couple of hours :)

Lots happened in that short time.

someone trying to steal our vehicle, rogue sniper, etc

I for one can say even tho the no pistol experience may be bad for some people, it sure makes us less likely to shoot some newbies because they are that much less of a threat to our survival. I do like to give them rides when I see them something I'd never do if they spawned with makerovs

I have to ask, since I also play on this server, are you part of the group that hoards all the vehicles? :( Because the most my friends and I have seen were a couple atvs.

Also were you in the group of random ghillie suit dudes who were near Grishino the other day who killed my friend and I? Because I miss my loot :(

I have to ask' date=' since I also play on this server, are you part of the group that hoards all the vehicles? :( Because the most my friends and I have seen were a couple atvs.

Also were you in the group of random ghillie suit dudes who were near Grishino the other day who killed my friend and I? Because I miss my loot :(

[/quote']

We left the server after a hacker stole everthing we had.

All the vehicles are currently owned by a group we didnt figure out whom.

The ghillies are probably one of the military gaming guys i think.

they usually wear ghillies with m4 sd

nice dupe exploiting.

I am truly sorry that this happened.