Sign in to follow this  
vukster@gmail.com

remove broken bones from game

Broken Bones make the game more exciting. It means I cant just sprint away from any encounter. If I try, then another player may shoot my leg, breaking it, so they can catch up, or so that the Zombies attack the guy on the ground first.

It's tough, and this game is unforgiving, but with practice, you won't be breaking nearly as many bones. If fact, I can't even remember the last time I broke my own leg, but when I started, I did, alot, buildings, rails, doors, stairs, you named it, I've probably broken a shin on it. But I've learnt. And now the only times my leg will get broken is from another player or a Zombie.

And how can you say take them out now when we're about to get bear traps!

BEAR TRAPS!

+1

Yet its absolutely useless to start petitions like this one in this forum because this community here DOES NOT represent the actual DayZ Community but is full of so called "Hardcore Players" which want this mod to be as hard and frustrating as possible...

Don't expect too many people here giving you a "+" even though its a good idea specially because you can get your bones nroken doing such random stuff as crawling over a doorstep.

What they need to fix isn't the broken bones it's the glass bones.

I've got no problem with a broken leg if I decide to jump off a roof to avoid a zombie. I've got no problem with a broken leg if a crawler zombie hits me from behind.

It's when you break your leg walking down stairs or something that it's stupid. Once they fix breaking legs where you're not supposed to, it won't be that terrible.

But if you remove broken bones, how are you going to walk?

Important asset to the game. Brings more realism and more... scenarios, so-to-say.

+1

Yet its absolutely useless to start petitions like this one in this forum because this community here DOES NOT represent the actual DayZ Community but is full of so called "Hardcore Players" which want this mod to be as hard and frustrating as possible...

Don't expect too many people here giving you a "+" even though its a good idea specially because you can get your bones nroken doing such random stuff as crawling over a doorstep.

You do realize that Day Z is modded on to one of the most niche games there is. Arma 2 has always been hard and unforgiving and Day Z is the same and it is always going to be like that. Day Z will never become easy, it is always going to be merciless and you're going to hate it, but that is why I love it. In an age of casualized trash, this game doesn't hold your hand it pushes you into the deep end and goes learn fast or die.

Yes as rocket intended you to break your bones when you crawl over doorsteps, that is completely unintended and you know it.

Id go with more variety myself.

Rocket is making your bones break less often so maybe that will cheer you up ?

Id like to see sprains as well, that make you limp, or force you to walk until you take... painkillers perhaps.