Sign in to follow this  
Band Of Survivors

#1 - Band of Survivors | 2-HR Reset | 24/7 Day | Active Admins

2bs6du.jpg

Welcome to the band of survivors OFFICIAL Dayz Standalone Server

Anyone can join it is a private shard so no ones gear will be carried over form the public hive... persistence is on and it is 24/7 Daytime sevre... all loot respawns every two hours..... what makes our server different from other servers?..... our server has a great feature. a 2 hour restart. and mulitple day storage deletion..... the server will be restarted to keep the 24/7 daytime while maintaining the loot distribution evenly throughout the map... the loot is deleted every single day and respawned at the end of the day to ensure perfect loot distribution... all characters will be kept.. and are saved into our online database so your character will never be wiped... constant admins will be monitoring the servers... my email will be included below the server information along with the website and our contact information to ensure perfect server administration... all emails and member profiles for admin support are included on our website.... all admins, moderators and advisers... on the teamspeak will be provided below. we hope to see you soon and we hope you will consider our Dayz server in your Dayz Endeavours

Teamspeak - bandofsurvivors.typefrag.com:5990

Website http://bandofsurvivors.net/

Steam Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BoSBandofSurvivors

BoS Private Server #1-  172.245.18.34:2402 [Online]

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Frequently asked Questions.

Q: How do you maintain the HIGH LOOT?

A: Our server has a great feature. a 2 hour restart. and multiple day storage deletion..... the server will be restarted to keep the 24/7 daytime while maintaining the loot distribution evenly throughout the map... the loot is deleted every single day and respawned at the end of the day to ensure perfect loot distribution... all characters will be kept.. and are saved into our online database so your character will never be wiped.

Q: How do i contact an Admin On the server?

A: Our admins will always be logged into the Dayz servers using an Rcon Admin tool  Named dart they will be able to assist you anytime you need.... My main email. for you to contact me with any server problems will be provided below... all admins moderators and advisers will be on the teamspeak so you can pop in and contact them we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Q: What does the 2 hour reset do?

A: The 2 hour reset ensures server stability and the 24/7 Daytime. it ensures that the server stability and also makes sure any hackers or any abnormalities on the server get banned when they join back.... our server is greatly watched by battleye  we will (alongside bohemia interactive and battleye anticheat system) make sure your character is 1000% Safe and we will make sure the server and your enjoyment of Dayz Is protected at all times

Thank your for reading this Post and we hope to see you soon in our Dayz Server

Edited by Band Of Survivors

2bs6du.jpg

Welcome to the band of survivors OFFICIAL Dayz Standalone Server SLAVE

Friendly Bandits is a new  Sub-Clan owned By Band of survivors This is their Server Ran off Of our Private Master Shard It is a new Clan Accepted into our Gaming community All gear stored on our master shard will be carried over to this Slave shard so you can server hop between the two servers if your Heart Desires....  this server will still be Ran By Band Of Survivors In other words you can consider them Our sponsor also this server will be ran by the server Admins Controlling the Band of survivors Commmunity and OFFICIAL DAYZ Server... So there will be no change in administration EVER..... this is a way we can Ensure your safety and your Characters Safety.

Anyone can join it is a private shard so no ones gear will be carried over from the public hive... persistence is on and it is 24/7 Daytime sever... all loot respawns every two hours..... what makes our server different from other servers?..... our server has a great feature. a 2 hour restart. and multiple day storage deletion..... the server will be restarted to keep the 24/7 daytime while maintaining the loot distribution evenly throughout the map... the loot is deleted every single day and respawned at the end of the day to ensure perfect loot distribution... all characters will be kept.. and are saved into our online database so your character will never be wiped... constant admins will be monitoring the servers... my email will be included below the server information along with the website and our contact information to ensure perfect server administration... all emails and member profiles for admin support are included on our website.... all admins, moderators and advisers... on the teamspeak will be provided below. we hope to see you soon and we hope you will consider our Dayz server in your Dayz Endeavors

Teamspeak - bandofsurvivors.typefrag.com:5990

Website http://bandofsurvivors.net/

Steam Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BoSBandofSurvivors

BoS Private Sever #2 – 172.245.18.18:2402 [Online]

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Frequently asked Questions.

Q: How do you maintain the HIGH LOOT?

A: Our server has a great feature. a 2 hour restart. and multiple day storage deletion..... the server will be restarted to keep the 24/7 daytime while maintaining the loot distribution evenly throughout the map... the loot is deleted every single day and respawned at the end of the day to ensure perfect loot distribution... all characters will be kept.. and are saved into our online database so your character will never be wiped.

Q: How do i contact an Admin On the server?

A: Our admins will always be logged into the Dayz servers using an Rcon Admin tool  Named dart they will be able to assist you anytime you need.... My main email. for you to contact me with any server problems will be provided below... all admins moderators and advisers will be on the teamspeak so you can pop in and contact them we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Q: What does the 2 hour reset do?

A: The 2 hour reset ensures server stability and the 24/7 Daytime. it ensures that the server stability and also makes sure any hackers or any abnormalities on the server get banned when they join back.... our server is greatly watched by battleye  we will (alongside bohemia interactive and battleye anticheat system) make sure your character is 1000% Safe and we will make sure the server and your enjoyment of Dayz Is protected at all times

Thank your for reading this Post and we hope to see you soon in our Dayz Server

Edited by Band Of Survivors

You never did read the Rules it appears, no I'm not talking about cross-posting or multiple Topic creation for which you have been warned several times.

This time I'm referring to N° 11, you can read it here when you come back.

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153786-forum-rules-roles-and-guidelines/#entry1542144