Sailtex

MULTIPLAY: DEADPOOL | DAY ONLY| 80% friendly | SVETLOJARSK Safetown!

Hey survivors! I'd like to introduce you guys to our private shard - DEADPOOL. It's a fantastic server that has friendly people, active admins, and 12 hour server restarts.

- Our server is a 30 player shard.

- Also, we have chosen SVETLOJARSK AS A SAFE TOWN! All players are welcome to chat, trade and most importantly...begin their experience on our server, without the troublesome bandits getting in the way (This means no Killing on what ever means as there will probably be an admin there to handle disputes).

- All military zones, Airfields, Police stations, and player camps are considered KOS zones. This means, any player/players spotted in these areas are considered fair game.

- Any player holding a "RAISED" Weapon will be treated as hostile and WILL BE SHOT! 

-PERSISTENCE IS ENABLED!!!!!! You can build camps, hide your trucks and barrels without the fear of loosing them on a restart.

IP ADDRESS: 64.34.171.233

PORT: 2602

WE HAVE A SQUAD WELCOMING ALL THAT ARE CAPABLE!

If you want to join our teamspeak and play with the squad for a tryout, please message our Admin | SinfulBreeze

or myself and we will reply once available.

Thank you for checking out the server and we hope to see you in game.

Make sure to practice that friendly dance!

Edited by Sailtex
  • Like 2

Our server has now been changed to a 12 hour restart server. Hostile zones are listed in the display messages in game. To join our group or "Try out" please msg me or Sailtex on this forum.

Active Admin | SinfulBreeze

Our server has now been changed to a 12 hour restart server. Hostile zones are listed in the display messages in game. To join our group or "Try out" please msg me or Sailtex on this forum.

I'm touching myself tonight.

Today, as many of you are aware, an update was implemented to fix the issue with persistence for barrels, tents and trucks. This fix now allows players to have multiple persistent items placed near one another without causing that horrible lag/desync that we all have noticed over these last few weeks. In doing so, all camps and tents/barrels have been wiped from all of the servers. So I apologize if you had a camp on our server, it is no longer there. Please come on back and begin rebuilding your camps and base. Also, the server will remain on a 12 hour restart system which seems to be the best for loot re-spawns for our server. Trucks have been placed back in their normal spawn areas so get to them before they are taken. 

Be sure to practice that friendly dance and I hope to see you on the server.

Hello survivors,

Please login to a new server that has recently been added to the Day-Z host list of private servers. Filter Breezy's into your search to locate my new 30 man private hive. My server has been activated since the 19th of September and once player activity becomes more frequent I will raise the slot allotment higher to accommodate more players. As of now I do not have a donation link for my server, however it will be available soon and posted here as well as in the server messages. I do have 2 admins at the moment, both of which do monitor the server round the clock and will also play on occasion.

Aside from owning the server, I also own and manage The D.M.Z. (Demilitarized, Zone) clan members and activity. We do host events on the server in which may cause the server to be locked. We are also teamed up with a partner clan known as The L.R.R.P. (Long, Range, Recon, Patrol) who also have a sever of their own, you can view the thread by clicking this link at the bottom of this post.

Please take some time to find some loot and enjoy both of these private servers. Since the server has been activated, I have already seen an abundance of activity normally during the central hours of the U.S. around 2-5 PM. Lastly i have already received many compliments about the loot refresh rate for this server as well as the abundance of food and items located along the coast and in towns further north. So practice that safety dance and I hope to see you soon!

DMZ Clan/Server Owner | SinfulBreeze

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/228597-multiplay-deadpool-day-only-80-friendly-svetlojarsk-safetown/?hl=deadpool

Edited by SinfulBreeze