austendude

I hit the JACKPOT!

So i was in a very very little town mid-north with nothing but a flashlight and some painkillers/morphine. Life was already shit since when i was crawling through a buildiing i randomly broke my legs, passed out, and had a total of 8500 blood after patching up. I got away from the village since only one bulding was enterable. As i was treading along i saw a barn, but zed walking in my direction from the barn. So i decided to go left through the woods into the barn, since fighting zed is not an option. As i was going the woods i saw a bus. A BUS! I got so happy, but even happier when i saw 2 jeeps near the bus, and a red car. I was a happy camper. Many guns, but the only ones with alot of ammo were M14 AIM (15 mags!) and Remington with 5 mags. I placed what i wanted in a jeep and drove off. I felt like a hypocrite because i call people who stole my cars in the past assholes and douchebags, but i felt like they could use a passanger seat lol with so many cars.

I HIT DA JACKPOT!!! But where do i go now? :/

Go back to where you found the jeep and destroy the rest of those people's vehicles. Hoarders suck.

Go back to where you found the jeep and destroy the rest of those people's vehicles. Hoarders suck.

I lol'd

I havent played the game that much, but the first time i found it I found a winchester, so I was flipping out and screaming, I saw a zombie, shot it... The obv happens next and then I died. I know now to be careful what I shoot.

This. Without even thinking twice.

Dude, you are on a ROLL! I'd catch the next rowboat to Vegas if I were you.....

So bitter and buthurt.

So bitter and buthurt.

However it would give other players a chance to even repairing them

Seriously though... What should I do next? No need to visit NW airfield (where I was heading) since I already have a good wep now. Now I feel useless :/

I could make a house in Cherno hehe.. My own little apartment. Shoot anyone that trespasses. But I want to do something good, not evil lol. Then again I dont want to get shot for my weapons. Ugh.... WHAT DO I DO NEXT?!?! (no im not taxing noobs lol)

according to what i read, it sounds like my community's vehicules.

we were wondering who stole our truck,jeep and red car. and smashed the bus alittle xD

nice catch however.

PS; we got 10+ people to feed and equip. so its not that we collect guns/ food/ medial supplies for just 3-4 people

You should have stayed in the back seat of one of the vehicles. In a hidden spot. When they start driving off with you, say something in direct channel voice chat.

Donate their stuff to the homeless- Take their shit, pack it up into a bunch of backpacks and then go along the roads just north of the coast, dropping off backpacks in the middle of the road, where new players can easily get it. Once you run out, head back up north and grab a new vehicle full of shit, destroying the old one. Repeat until hoarders stuff is redistributed.

exactly. hoarders F*cking piss me off. i've only found one vehicle since i started playing a month ago, and it was a bus (not very useful), plus it disappeared 15min. later when the server restarted

according to what i read' date=' it sounds like my community's vehicules.

we were wondering who stole our truck,jeep and red car. and smashed the bus alittle xD

nice catch however.

PS; we got 10+ people to feed and equip. so its not that we collect guns/ food/ medial supplies for just 3-4 people

[/quote']

It might be yours, but I only stole the Jeep, and did not damage the bus. It's possible that someone else went there, but it has only been one night so I doubt another person/crew will go there too. What server was it?

People who hoard cars 40km north of the map border suck, at least these guys gave someone a sporting chance to get lucky :P

So... people hate hoarders because they can't hoard themselves .... ? ( Not talking about hoarding vehicles off the map )

I second the idea of dropping loot along the coast to help out fresh spawns.

The beginning stage of a life in DayZ is the toughest part to make it through alive, so some decent gear along the coast would be most beneficial!

I enjoy hoarding. I don't do it with cars, but just a single tent and usually I am just by myself or with my 1 friend in the game. But since the servers keep deleting all my tent gear (which keep in mind I don't go running to when I die, as I make a habit of not dieing) I find hoarding can be somewhat a waste of time:( Still it's fun to come across gear that I may want to use at a later date and cannot help but store it. I find keeping a different array of weapons for certain situations can be a smart thing to do. IMO.

P.s. I do not mind if people find my tent by mistake and take what they need, as I will always put something in, but I expect people to at least restrain themselves somewhat and not freak out and take everything. Every time I have come across another tent I have usually taken a few things, but also put something in, in return. That is just my personality though :)

"I enjoy hoarding. I don't do it with cars..."

I don't think anyone cares then. Loot is infinite, vehicles are finite. Vehicles are also unique fun in DayZ, so peole are hogging all the fun.