Sign in to follow this  
Patrick-Bobbeh

Need some help Info inside

Myself and my buds hunted down 5 blue tents, 2 car tents and 1 military tent, and two working trucks. We knew that there was a problem with desync for compressed camps so we spread out the tents 2 at a time over what would appear to be 100-150 meters apart.

The area was fine at first but has now become completely unplayable if you approach the area you will get approximately 60-180 seconds of play time before you get the session loss message. 

We want to recover our gear but the desync is spreading, the closest town to our camp is now suffering from desync where when you drive in, you can't drive out or use a vehicle safely, items will take 15-30 seconds to equip or to pick up, and you become hungry and thirsty very rapidly.

Any Advice?

Edited by Patrick-Bobbeh

Stop being such a hoarder?

very helpful #Trolls

Its not hoarding when you have a use for it and there is multiple people using the camp.  

Edited by Patrick-Bobbeh

Myself and my buds hunted down 5 blue tents, 2 car tents and 1 military tent, and two working trucks. We knew that there was a problem with desync for compressed camps so we spread out the tents 2 at a time over what would appear to be 100-150 meters apart.

The area was fine at first but has now become completely unplayable if you approach the area you will get approximately 60-180 seconds of play time before you get the session loss message. 

We want to recover our gear but the desync is spreading, the closest town to our camp is now suffering from desync where when you drive in, you can't drive out or use a vehicle safely, items will take 15-30 seconds to equip or to pick up, and you become hungry and thirsty very rapidly.

Any Advice?

Hello, 

We have the same issue on the server when people créate they camps, 100 - 150 meter is not enough it must be 300M .

I know it's a great aréa but it work fine if you have not to much stuff ! 

We have 3 barrel / 2 tents, the 2 tents are together with only food ans work stuff (Car tente and normal tent) and the 3 barrel are all on 300M from each other and from the camp ! 

Oh and dunno if the Dev's are looking here ! but when you set to much weapon on the camp the desync is more important then if you have only food ! 

We make a try yesterday move all the weapons away and we have much more desync ! 

So Scavenger try this ! and i hope it will help you 

Put the guns / ammo / load chamber away from your camp more than 300M ! and you will see a lil change 

For the rest we need to wait a fix

Edited by cedrico85