Sign in to follow this  
KandyCid

Died from wound infection/ was hydrated

I wanted to make a thread before reporting it as a bugg> I had gotten a wound infection from using the sewing kit onmyself[when i wasnt bleeding :blush: ] hit the wrong button while trying to fix a clothing item, anyway when i used the kit on myself i was hydrated,energized, and healthy..

I signed out yesterday and when i loggen\d in today i had the itchy wound status and became sick, i didnt have any tenture but i was beside a well the whole time this was going on, I built several fires to stay warm, drank numerous Numerous bottles of water to stay HYDRATED and i was always energized and hydrated 99% of the time.

There were times I would get the sick status and would lose hydration and energized statuses,but after I would drink some water i would become hydrated and energized once again and usually the sick status would go away.. after about an hour and a half and changing servers once to make sure none of the statuses were bugged I went unconscience, i was alone so no1 was around to revive me..

In the videos ive watched about sickness and cures as long as i stay hydrated I should recover because if im taking in that much water than the effects of the water drainage shouldnt be taking place. 

Edited by KandyCid

Did you clean the wound or take anti-B's ?

Did you get the "healing" status?

-- i never used anti B or cleaned the wound but at times i wouldnt even get a notification about my wounds and would be fully hydrated and energized..

--no i never had the healing status but iwas always with the 2 status' Hydro-Ene'

The video shows test after test and the healing status was never mentioned..i understand the blood loss could have been a factor but my screen wasn't back and white, just seemed off

also got the 'I feel warm" "im getting hot" notifications, so i was at the end of [stage 3] should have been bear the middle of [stage 4] when i went unconsicence

"I built several fires to stay warm" -> "also got the 'I feel warm" "im getting hot" notifications, so i was at the end of [stage 3]"

dont know if u played stable or exp, but in experimental they had been playing a bit with dying for status effects (e.g. hypothermia) which did kill you unregarding your blood value.

in my general experience changing servers when being sick is a bad idea & can kill you instantly.

Wobos video has some months on its back and i never expected that drinking and eating were ever ment to remain a cure, just wip. maybe that changed now, i wouldnt call this a bug - just the need for adoption.

greets

Edited by edwin3

"I built several fires to stay warm" -> "also got the 'I feel warm" "im getting hot" notifications, so i was at the end of [stage 3]"

dont know if u played stable or exp, but in experimental they had been playing a bit with dying for status effects (e.g. hypothermia) which did kill you unregarding your blood value.

in my general experience changing servers when being sick is a bad idea & can kill you instantly.

Wobos video has some months on its back and i never expected that drinking and eating were ever ment to remain a cure, just wip. maybe that changed now, i wouldnt call this a bug - just the need for adoption.

greets

-i was on .57

i survived eating raw meat by drinking until i purged over and over again, for 3 1/2 to 4 hours--also died of hypothermia 30 minutes after getting out of the water, maybe right about not a bug, wanted to post it>>speaking of bugs and the new loot system- >:( - i was on .58 today and found 4 hoes in the same shed<>

found 4 hoes in the same shed<>

Sounds like a good night out to me.

• Like 2