Sign in to follow this  
clutchy08

Looking for someone who knows how to Add Scripts

I am looking for someone who knows how to add scripts because i am really confused, i bought a server with the pre-installed scripts such as the Deluxe pack, but i am looking to get scripts installed such as 

A barracks at Balota that spawns weapons

here is some of the scripts im looking for

No Weight
Dayz Group Management 
Car Radio
Vector Build
Walking Zombies
  • Like 1

Each one will require something different to get started, the common thread between them is you will need to manually play around with your serverr and mission pbo's. Start by downloading pbo manager and notepad++ (there is a bis script extension) then download the scripts you require (most will have instructions packaged within) then finally look around the Internet if you have problems. Hope that helps :)

To add barracks at balota you will need to fire up the arma 2 editor, make sure to use the dayz version or it wont spawn loot!

lol im really trying my best but i still can not get the hang of this, i only wish there was just some ultra pack i could download and put it in a folder and boom i would have all the scripts lol but thanks for the reply

lol im really trying my best but i still can not get the hang of this, i only wish there was just some ultra pack i could download and put it in a folder and boom i would have all the scripts lol but thanks for the reply