Sign in to follow this  
cdrummond80@live.co.uk

Thermal scope hax?

Thermal? No, impossible to get without spawning one in. The only enhanced scpe is the Night Vision scope, this is on the FN Fal and the L85.

It's on the suggestions to be but into the game, guess thats gives you an idea :)

The only enhanced scpe is the Night Vision scope' date=' this is on the FN Fal and the L85.

[/quote']

The scope of the L85 AWS is both NV and IR

Thermal? No' date=' impossible to get without spawning one in. The only enhanced scpe is the Night Vision scope, this is on the FN Fal and the L85.

[/quote']

l85 has thermal

The only enhanced scpe is the Night Vision scope' date=' this is on the FN Fal and the L85.

[/quote']

The scope of the L85 AWS is both NV and IR

it is indeed, originally going in to scope with the l85 will show night vision, but hit n and it will switch to IR

It does? I thought it was Night Vision..?

He's using an L85A2 AWS, this is a legit weapon. The L85's scope can be toggled between nightvision and thermal by pressing 'N' while scoped in.

The L85 has both IR and Night Vision. It does not have Thermals. FFS people..

*Facepalm*

IR = Thermal

For all points intended within the ArmA engine, Thermals and IR are different. TWS and AWS give different colors so I was just trying to keep it simple. I understand your facepalm lol.

There not that rare, myself and another clan mate of mine do loops of were the heli wrecks spawn so far we've found 1 L85, 1 M107, 1 FN FAL ANPVS4, 2 NVG Goggles, 3 Bizon silenced and some of the generic crap like DMR's FN FAL's ect ect, not worth mentioning, took us mabby 1 hr of gameplay over 2 nights. doing it in the dark helps allot.

OP: L85 has thermal.

2nd poster, you are a moron.How about doing some research before posting shit that proves you are an idiot.

2nd poster' date=' you are a moron.How about doing some research before posting shit that proves you are an idiot.

[/quote']

do you feel better now mr. troll?

2nd poster' date=' you are a moron.How about doing some research before posting shit that proves you are an idiot.

[/quote']

do you feel better now mr. troll?

You don't know what a troll is.

Thermal is in the game, completely fucking ridiculous, but the L85A2 AWS is incredibly rare. Still though the thermal scope is fucking bullshit.