Sign in to follow this  
AWGaming96

EPIC double kill!

how did they not own you?

lol you got lucky dude

luck is the only word, I have no idea how I lived!

• Like 2

This happens to me everyday. Only I am the guy actually shooting at a complete nublet a hundred times but still getting killed. Desync is a motherfucker.

This happens to me everyday. Only I am the guy actually shooting at a complete nublet a hundred times but still getting killed. Desync is a motherfucker.

it's nothing to do with desync, it's to do with his terrible aim, look at the barrel of his gun, it's nowhere near any part of my body!

Edited by AWGaming96

So, you have no idea at all what desync is, thats what you're saying?

So, you have no idea at all what desync is, thats what you're saying?

I know what desync is... the first guy running by was most likely desync, the second guy just couldnt shoot, hes barrel was nowhere near any parts of body

I wouldnt say it was an epic double kill at all, you got very very lucky... it should have been called "The Luckiest Double Kill Ever"

I know what desync is... the first guy running by was most likely desync, the second guy just couldnt shoot, hes barrel was nowhere near any parts of body

You don't knoiw that. Maybe he was shooting at where you were on his screen and the game decided you were somewhere else. It happens quite often. I once met two guys outside Berezino, one of them fires a shotgun at the supermarket about ten metres to my  left side, I drop dead. The game is unfortunately not very reliable right now, sometimes to your advantage, sometimes not.