Sign in to follow this  
Corkaaay

does the ballistic vest spawn at NW Airfield?

Does the ballistic vest spawn at the NW Airfield, the one which you can attach pouches and a gun holster to?

Does the ballistic vest spawn at the NW Airfield, the one which you can attach pouches and a gun holster to?

Yes sir, but if you want to make it easier on yourself and find a bunch, swim to the prison island and there's a crap load.

• Like 1

Also, be careful, it doesn't seem to protect from anything yet, maybe like one makarov shot and you're done.

• Like 1

Also, be careful, it doesn't seem to protect from anything yet, maybe like one makarov shot and you're done.

Awesome, thanks dude, so is a rarity or are there a set amount per server? - You have my Beans lol ;)

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks dude, so is a rarity or are there a set amount per server? - You have my Beans lol ;)

I think it's just random, i don't believe there's a set amount, i may be wrong. Good luck on hunting for it! But if i were you i would just go for the press vest, it's more common, it protects from every caliber of bullet in the game, and it has carry space by default. If you want a press vest, go search train stations, police stations, and hospitals. Have a good one! :)

• Like 1

The vest will also be called "Plate carrier" when you find it.

I think it's just random, i don't believe there's a set amount, i may be wrong. Good luck on hunting for it! But if i were you i would just go for the press vest, it's more common, it protects from every caliber of bullet in the game, and it has carry space by default. If you want a press vest, go search train stations, police stations, and hospitals. Have a good one! :)

Ah i see lol.... I was wanting it so i could do a YouTube video on it and the smersh vest, which i cant find either lol

• Like 1

Ah i see lol.... I was wanting it so i could do a YouTube video on it and the smersh vest, which i cant find either lol

Well, if you still can't find it, i will be happy to hop on and help you! I will be able to hop on in about 2 days or so, I'm away from home at the moment.

• Like 1

Well, if you still can't find it, i will be happy to hop on and help you! I will be able to hop on in about 2 days or so, I'm away from home at the moment.

Yeah that would be cool, thanks :) - My steam name is: [CSW] Corkaaay

• Like 1

Yeah that would be cool, thanks :) - My steam name is: [CSW] Corkaaay

Friended!

• Like 1

as in .57 just swim to prison island..get the vest, swim back..go to bugged lootspawn, get the pouches...profit !!!

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Nothing is set properly yet as the game is still in testing.  Expect spawns to change locations and numbers.  Also, don't get attached to that vest as character wipes will be frequent.

Plate Carrier = Prison Island, and Attachables for Plate Carrier = Crashed Humvees. :3

The problem with the Plate carrier is, neither that nor the Press Vest are working properly, rendering them rather useless. I would personally be happy if they could just stop a single bullet of a stronger caliber, but it seems they cant even stop a 22 at 200m.

i still go the the prison every new life and get the plate carrier, makes me feel safer and look cooler

My experience with the plate carrier is it is as effective as any other vest.

I don't think the vest itself spawns at the nwaf, I've only seen it on prison island.