Sign in to follow this  
xtrozero

Wire Cutters-Solving The Wire Griefing Problems.

I was just talkign to some people one day and we were having a discussion about the wire griefing problem. And this idea popped in my head. "Wire Cutters" I said. Everybody said that this would be a good idea to settle this wire grief.

So I would like the communitys opinions. Tell me what you think about this idea.

We already have an item that can take down wire: the toolbox. Why would we need another?

Toolboxes are pretty hard to find. I'm for the idea of having wire cutters specifically for the purpose of taking down Wire Fencing, but useless for anything else.

I'm norotiously space careful. Wirecutters would be awesome. How many times do you get to a place you walked miles to get to, only to find it entirely fenced off and inaccessible with no one even there anymore.

Either wirecutters or make such barriers have a timer or disappear when the person who dropped them logs.

You can remove wire pretty easily if you have a toolbox, and I usually try to clean up any wire I find (hate that stuff). They just need to change the way wire works (It shouldn't stop you, just slow you down)

They just need to change the way wire works (It shouldn't stop you' date=' just slow you down)

[/quote']

+1

zombies can walk through wire, so it is a little bit unfair.