Sign in to follow this  
Luftpancake

CS gas

Hello survivors of the standalone! I think that CS gas (Tear gas) should be added into the game! It would be rare/uncommon and it would spawn in general military and police stations and cars. It would work like a flash bang, you pull the pin and press g to throw it. EFFECTS:  Extreme screen blur, motion blur, coughing and inability to run as long as you used to, while you're inside the gas. It would take about 30 seconds real time for the effects to kick in RANGE AND PARTICLES: The particles would be a gray thin smoke. The range would be effective for 12 feet max. DURATION: The smoke would stay for at least 2 minutes before disappearing. PROTECTION: A gas mask WITH a filter will completely protect against tear gas. A balaclava with partially depress the effects of teargas, same thing with a respirator + glasses. HEALTH: If a player is of poor health he or she may go unconscious when be exposed to CS gas. Feel free to add or subtract anything in the replies below!

• Like 2

CS Gas tastes spicy and makes your nose/eyes leak whatever fluid is inside them. It's fun shit.

For training, they actually have a little pill that has the CS powder inside. If you break open the pill and put it on a hot plate or a frying pan, it will release the gas.

The gas has a burning sensation on your skin if not covered properly, too. So just a gas mask isn't reaaaallly gonna cut it. Sure, you won't cough and your eyes and nose won't leak, but it's like taking a bath in chili peppers, and the spicy, odd, taste remains in your mouth for ages. I speak from experience.

If they add this, they should also add some more Gas Mask types, like the GP-7 Civilian and the GP-7M Military AND a full CBRN suit to go with.

GP-7

Z37gEdU.jpg

GP-7M

ZCwQe88.jpg

Soviet CBRN Suit

Rxs3HU4.jpg

ISd0r4w.jpg

6exLFQ0.jpg

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 1

CS Gas tastes spicy and makes your nose/eyes leak whatever fluid is inside them. It's fun shit.

For training, they actually have a little pill that has the CS powder inside. If you break open the pill and put it on a hot plate or a frying pan, it will release the gas.

The gas has a burning sensation on your skin if not covered properly, too. So just a gas mask isn't reaaaallly gonna cut it. Sure, you won't cough and your eyes and nose won't leak, but it's like taking a bath in chili peppers, and the spicy, odd, taste remains in your mouth for ages. I speak from experience.

If they add this, they should also add some more Gas Mask types, like the GP-7 Civilian and the GP-7M Military AND a full CBRN suit to go with.

GP-7

Z37gEdU.jpg

GP-7M

ZCwQe88.jpg

Soviet CBRN Suit

Rxs3HU4.jpg

ISd0r4w.jpg

6exLFQ0.jpg

I know it doesn't completely cure it, but i wasn't sure on how it would effect your character in game.

Now, (0.59 exp) there is a taser model in the gamefiles, there is a siringe dart in the gamefiles too. I think it´s time to revive this thread because this would be a great style to take out Enemies without killing them :) In addition you can add teargas grenades to a tripwire and there will be chaos :D

edit: and the gasmasks doesnt only look creepy, they really are something you should take with you ;)

edit 2: and the best for 1pp would be, if there will be a visiual overlay if you got a gasmask or a helmet on your face.

Edited by imun

I agree, I'd love to see this in game. Now that the models/textures/particles are in-game for smoke grenades a part of the work is already done as well.