Sign in to follow this  
JackyCTV

0.58 Exp: Accidental Banditry

While in Dolina I was watching a Player about to leave and then run back into the town, moments later I see 2 Players run down from the Hill behind Police Station and set up a Vehicle Tent then I hear someone get in the V3S so I assumed they had all the Parts and set off to kill them... 

Only to find out they had nothing of value...

Thank you for Watching!!!

Intro song is - Into the Depths by Jingle Punks

Links:

if they were smart they would of kept more of a distance from you and waited for you to bandage or bleed out before engaging further

• Like 1

Nothing accidental about this... just pure and simple banditry

right, pay attention to the video... if you watched it enough the only reason why I attacked them was that I thought they had all the parts for the V3S if I had waited a little bit longer then I would have known that they didnt have them and left them alone, that is why I called it accidental banditry, I admit that they shouldn't have died but I got too far into it to just run away

if they were smart they would of kept more of a distance from you and waited for you to bandage or bleed out before engaging further

thats what I would have done mate haha

right, pay attention to the video... if you watched it enough the only reason why I attacked them was that I thought they had all the parts for the V3S if I had waited a little bit longer then I would have known that they didnt have them and left them alone, that is why I called it accidental banditry, I admit that they shouldn't have died but I got too far into it to just run away

You volontarily engaged them in a firefight to get what you tought they had, before you even tried to talk to them... the important part here, is "volontarily"...  making this anything but accidental.

Impatient... maybe, unrewarding... certainly.

• Like 1

You volontarily engaged them in a firefight to get what you tought they had, before you even tried to talk to them... the important part here, is "volontarily"...  making this anything but accidental.

Impatient... maybe, unrewarding... certainly.

if i had spoke to them the outcome would have been the same or they would have attacked me, like i said before I only attacked them because I thought they had the parts and it escalated to quickly into a different situation, the killing was accidental on my part because I should have waited longer to realise they didnt have the parts

if i had spoke to them the outcome would have been the same or they would have attacked me, like i said before I only attacked them because I thought they had the parts and it escalated to quickly into a different situation, the killing was accidental on my part because I should have waited longer to realise they didnt have the parts

You attacked them for something you thought they had. That makes you a bandit. What you mean is 'accidental KoS'.

There's nothing wrong with being a bandit. Hell, you attacked them for a reason, not just for the sake of killing them. That's fine. Honestly KoS is fine as well. I hate being killed on sight but it keeps me on my toes - DayZ would be boring if everyone was friendly.

Edited by BeefBacon
  • Like 1

You attacked them for something you thought they had. That makes you a bandit. What you mean is 'accidental KoS'.

There's nothing wrong with being a bandit. Hell, you attacked them for a reason, not just for the sake of killing them. That's fine. Honestly KoS is fine as well. I hate being killed on sight but it keeps me on my toes - DayZ would be boring if everyone was friendly.

I know it makes me a bandit and I am not disputing that at all mate, and I dont mind any playstyle, I just called it what I did because of my misjudgement mate... can we get back on topic to the video its self? what did you think?

can we get back on topic to the video its self? what did you think?

Hah, sorry.

Yeah I liked it, though there were some pretty serious frame drops. Was that in-game or just a problem with recording? Also I'd argue for a shorter intro sequence. It was all nice and thematic but almost 30 seconds is a bit too long. Could maybe just have the video title/ your YouTube name and then lead it in with text or a voiceover. Gets it into the action quickly without sitting through an animation we've all seen a million times.

Hah, sorry.

Yeah I liked it, though there were some pretty serious frame drops. Was that in-game or just a problem with recording? Also I'd argue for a shorter intro sequence. It was all nice and thematic but almost 30 seconds is a bit too long. Could maybe just have the video title/ your YouTube name and then lead it in with text or a voiceover. Gets it into the action quickly without sitting through an animation we've all seen a million times.

it was mainly server lag mate n ok mate thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it!