Sign in to follow this  
Kamee Hamee Haaa

Record DayZ Mod

Dear DayZ Community,

I have tried to record funny/thrilling moments which me and my friends experience in DayZ with various programmes (so far: Open Broadcaster Software, Fraps and Dxtory) but NONE of them seem to work. I have tried tons of online tutorials about how to get it done. It worked well with other games like CS:GO, but it ain't working with DayZ Mod. I have read somewhere that Bohemia has not (yet) whitelisted (the mentioned) recording-programmes, and they still are blocked by Battleye or something like that.

Is there actually a way to record DayZ Mod? I mean, all those youtubers have found their ways of recording it, right? Can you guys help me out on this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers

• Like 1

if you have a Nvidia graphics card, try shadow play, it comes with Geoforce Experience.

Works like a charm.

• Like 2

if you have a Nvidia graphics card, try shadow play, it comes with Geoforce Experience.

Works like a charm.

Oh yeah, I didn´t think about that. Works great.

• Like 1

Shadow Play only works with GTX cards, I have a Nvidia GeForce 830M. Could it be possible to get it work with this as well? 

• Like 1

Shadow Play only works with GTX cards, I have a Nvidia GeForce 830M. Could it be possible to get it work with this as well? 

I have no idea, why don't you google it?

• Like 1

Works like a charm.

^ This.

ShadowPlay is by far the best recording software currently available.

I only lose about 5 FPS when recording 1080p/60 FPS with the highest available bitrate.

• Like 2

I've been using Mirilis Action! for a couple of years now, it's pretty solid! 

It had trouble at one point recording DayZ/Arma because of Battle eye, but it's been working very solid again lately. :)

• Like 1