Sign in to follow this  
peetar27

Where to find: Plate Carrier Holster

Any idea where to find the gun holster for the plate carrier? I remember seeing them briefly in like the red garages but now that I want one I can't find one. Anyone know a good spot where they're frequent or easy to find?

Loot right now is still bugged as you can tell from the guard houses, I haven't seen a plate carrier since the update just the pouches are sometimes at the guard house. My guess right now would be to look everywhere. 

• Like 1

You can easily find the plate carrier at the prison island, the pouches at the Myshkino tent city (experimental), or NWAF tents (experimental), guard houses (stable), where you find vests in general, and as for the pistol holsters, well, in outhouses. 

It may sound silly, but it's the truth. This is valid for both experimental 0.58 and stable 0.57.

Had the pistol holster and the pouches, so needed a plate carrier. Swam to the prison island and assembled the complete plate carrier. (This morning)

2e6eo88.jpg

• Like 1

You can easily find the plate carrier at the prison island, the pouches at the Myshkino tent city (experimental), or NWAF tents (experimental), guard houses (stable), where you find vests in general, and as for the pistol holsters, well, in outhouses. 

It may sound silly, but it's the truth. This is valid for both experimental 0.58 and stable 0.57.

Had the pistol holster and the pouches, so needed a plate carrier. Swam to the prison island and assembled the complete plate carrier. (This morning)

2e6eo88.jpg

The brown outhouses? Any location in specific? North by some town? I always tend to find objects in the same spot (ex. Smersh vest in same tent in tent city). So Prison island doesn't have any?

• Like 1

Any idea where to find the gun holster for the plate carrier? I remember seeing them briefly in like the red garages but now that I want one I can't find one. Anyone know a good spot where they're frequent or easy to find?

don't know if this will help you, but; i find my holsters (only damaged once so far) by russian heli craches at 062;069, 040;073 or 028;057 ..but i have also found one in the green shed at 020;039...

• Like 2

The brown outhouses? Any location in specific? North by some town? I always tend to find objects in the same spot (ex. Smersh vest in same tent in tent city). So Prison island doesn't have any?

I found a few pistol holsters, in various outhouses. No precise location really, but I've found at least 6 or 7. Only 1 worn, and the rest damaged though, and right now, no matter of 0.57 or 0.58 you can't seem to be able to fix vests in any way.

I remember back in 0.55, you could fix to "pristine" condition the complete vest using the leather sewing kits. Well, everything repaired with either leather sewing kits, weapon cleaning/repair kits, or normal sewing kits was getting fixed to "pristine". Good times.  B)

I found one in Cernaya Polana in one of the bigger sheds. I forget what one. The plywood shed with the closable door and canvas window or bigger one with the open doorway. It was one of those.