Moppy771

BattlEye Forgets To Install

Whenever I join a server, red text pops up saying BattlEye needs to be installed, so the game exits to preform the installation, but it does nothing after the exit, almost like it crashed silently to desktop. Is there some way I can manually install BattlEye? I've literally been across the entire internet for 3 days with no luck. If I type in anything relating to DayZ Standalone installation issues, it's just purple text on Google. Please help! I want to play this game!

I've literally been across the entire internet for 3 days with no luck.

Somehow I don't believe you..

This: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=battleye+manual+install

The first link in that will do. Select the appropriate OS for you and you're golden.

I have all 3 of those files in my BattlEye install directory already, still does not work.

Did you try deleting your battleye folder then verifying game cache and trying to join a server?

I have all 3 of those files in my BattlEye install directory already, still does not work.

Did you try executing the executables?

I did try to execute the executables, and a blank cmd prompt pops up for a millisecond before closing again= nothing happened. Validating the cache also did not help.

Edited by Moppy771

I did try to execute the executables, and a blank cmd prompt pops up for a millisecond before closing again= nothing happened. Validating the cache also did not help.

Try:

1. Rightclick the file
  2. Select "Run as Administrator"
  3. If prompted for Password, accept
  • Like 1

I am running everything as administrator by default, and just in case I did run it manually as administrator. Still the same millisecond cmd prompt. (Thank you that you are trying to help, really appreciating the effort  ^_^ )

Edited by Moppy771