Sign in to follow this  
Nicko2580

Permanent Fracture

Forgive me if this has been posted, but are status's also bugged in .57? 

Got shot in Cherno and now I apparently have a fracture that no amount of first aid will heal. Broken arm and I had the shakes until I used a splint. Shakes have now gone, but still got a fracture.

I also seem to have a thirst that no amount of Pipsi can quench. I can't heal and my screen is monochrome because no matter how much I drink I'm still 'thirsty' and have a fracture.  :(

Statusbar has glitched. Relog should fix.

Nah, relogged twice. Still fractured even after more splints. Still can't get rid of thirsty. 

I'll try again tomorrow.

I've fortunately not got a fracture but my status bar is glitched and no amount of relogging has fixed it. :(

Weird.. I usually have the statusbar glitched maybe 50% of the times i log in. Just relog once or twice and its good. It's ok when you dont have to eat but one can easily bleed to death and i'm pretty sure you never wake up again if unconscious. Even when regenerating and good health. Not sure, but this may also be linked to the inconcistent damage that people can take before dropping since 0.55

Edited by aasand

Update fracture gone, thirst quenched but unable to heal. Both light green but no 'healing'. 

Doesn't matter now because I got iced in Zeleno military base. Guy just literally appeared out of nowhere. I heard like two footsteps and then he was in front of me and shooting. Had no time to react. :(