Sign in to follow this  
deadbulky@hotmail.co.uk

Day in the life of a Non-Bandit

So basically i was walking through a farm village, i hear some gunshots so i decide to go investigate and i find a guy with 5 zombies chasin him so i do what any good person does.

I take out my lee enfield take aim and bring a few of them down, he takes down the rest, i approach him and say *Hey man you allright i got some spare bandages if you need them* and guess what he does, turns round, looks at me and says yeah i can use one thanks *BAM* shoots me in my face.

Still i'm not gonna let these bandits ruin me, i will keep helping people who need it cus thats what i like to do, no matter how many backstabs i take.

Playing on an American server per chance? I recommend giving some of the EU servers a try, players seem slightly less hostile.

Same here bro. I still help whenever possible, but I look lay down a few rules before I drop my sights. No communication though, no help.

Playing on an American server per chance? I recommend giving some of the EU servers a try' date=' players seem slightly less hostile.

[/quote']

I didnt want to say this, but hell yes. Yank servers are the most 'yee haw' players out there. EU and UK servers seem to have a better mix of play styles.

Get his name, post it, we'll hunt him down - until he changes it like all the other gutless bandits do.

Get his name' date=' post it, we'll hunt him down - until he changes it like all the other gutless bandits do.

[/quote']

Come at me bro!

True bandits never change their names or main servers. The OP's situation happens so often in games. You help another player and meet him = he kills you and loots your corpse. I'm not saying it's unrealistic, you just gotta adapt to that. Tell the guy to put main weapon aside and not aim at you before you help.

I admire your cause :)

I woulden't approach peole like that, but i would gladly shoot the zombies chasing them, and scram myself :P

My ingame name is : Sapatha. And i'm friendly if you ever come across a server where i play (TX20)

True bandits never change their names or main servers. The OP's situation happens so often in games. You help another player and meet him = he kills you and loots your corpse. I'm not saying it's unrealistic' date=' you just gotta adapt to that. Tell the guy to put main weapon aside and not aim at you before you help.

[/quote']

+1

Playing friendly is a big risk but quite rewarding. Just do it intelligently.

Lol playing as a bandits is big risk but quite rewarding. Kill or be killed. name of the game. Dont trust anyone unless you know then irl

I had a peaceful encounter with 2 russian gentlemen until me and my friend got ganked by one. After that we've been shooting people on sight but usually they dc or run away long before we are at a distance where we can kill them effectively. Something about 2-4 guys carrying heavy weaponry scares people, hm i wonder why