Yeni

I just love how no one helps out.

So Im in cherno, just sprinting across the place careless of aggroed zeds as they are easy to get rid of. I see a player, so I start running towards him and start asking in Direct chat "Help me out man". No answer. So I get closer and he is hiding by a wall and right as I run past him. You are dead. Thanks for the help. Seriously, has it come down to "theres a guy running, i must kill him".

It may seem that most players are dicks, but there are still plenty who will help a guy out. I do, even at great risk to myself.

But worry not, the game will soon start addressing these issues.

No one is obligated to be friendly to you, the game is not designed with you in mind. If someone does happen to help, it makes it that much more memorable because of how unlikely it is.

Lets put it this way. If I see some sort of mouth breathing sprint jockey heading towards me and my friends with a pack of zombies in pursuit, I'm going to shoot you before you get me killed.

How dare you bring your cloud of death anywhere near me?

I know how you feel.

There are some people who play this game, the way it's supposed to be played.

There are others who do the stupidest things that make absolutely no sense and is completely unnecessary.

Despite the fact that this game is technically supposed to simulate REAL-LIFE as closely as possible, in the end, it's still a game. There is no punishment for killing someone, nor is there a need for a moral compass.

At the end of the day, it's still a game. Your morals are not tested (only for those who are fully immersed into the game and actually want to play like their lives are completely involved).

If this game actually did, in fact, simulate real-life 100% and every single player was fully immersed (including their personality, attitude, morals, etc.) and people were still shooting on sight and just killing for the hell of it.

Humans are a lost cause and have zero humanity. We deserve to die as a species.

And now I was just killed while I was UNARMED. Dick move. Elektro supermarket, only if I found a gun sooner.

And now I was just killed while I was UNARMED. Dick move. Elektro supermarket' date=' only if I found a gun sooner.

[/quote']

You went to Elektro? Essentially, you just walked into a COD game. Stay away. It is basically where the kids play. When I saw someone trying to 360 scope there, I knew this game had attracted ass hats.

And now I was just killed while I was UNARMED. Dick move. Elektro supermarket' date=' only if I found a gun sooner.

[/quote']

You went to Elektro? Essentially, you just walked into a COD game. Stay away. It is basically where the kids play. When I saw someone trying to 360 scope there, I knew this game had attracted ass hats.

LOL 360 scope? Really? But I was unarmed, didnt know people are desperate for murder kill count.

All I hear is people whining because they're too stupid to get out of Cherno and Elektro.

There are others who do the stupidest things that make absolutely no sense and is completely unnecessary

that would be OP, running about with a zombie train

If you're being chased by a horde of zombies, and you run up to someone and say 'help me out here?' its x bullets for the zombies. And one for you. Sounds like he did you a favour.

Don't be stupid and train your zombies to people. I had an idiot do that to me yesterday. I was in a deer stand and this guy was running from zombies. He saw me in the deer stand and climbed up training a bunch of zombies up there. I was getting my ass beat by zombies but I managed to escape the deer stand. The whole time the guy was whining that I wasn't helping him out. I had 4 shots in my shotgun, I wasn't going to waste them to help his stupid ass out. I left him up there to die to the zombies he dragged over while yelling into direct chat that he would get me for this.

I find that the people that whine about other players being dicks are often times the same people that play the game like damn morons. I take no pity on you guys. If you are running through Cherno and you get shot, tough shit. If you are training zombies toward someone and you get shot, tough shit. Learn to play the game.

The other players in DayZ aren't your babysitters. If you pulled a train of zeds and can't ditch them, try breaking line of sight with them either using trees or (more effectively) buildings. Zeds also have a nasty habit of being poorly coordinated and tend to stumble over themselves running down steep inclines. The last thing you would ever want to do is run them into another unsuspecting player, endangering their life as well as your own, let alone make a whole forum topic about it. That would just be embarrassing.