Sign in to follow this  
EWI

After about 30 min of play I get no message recieved

Hello all,

After I'm playing for a small amount of time i get no message received. Then I press exit and the game stops responding so I have to open us task manager and close it. Then when i try to re-launch the game battleye fails to update and I have to restart my computer to be able to play again and then the whole cycle resets again. Please someone help I love DayZ and I would love to be able to play again without any interruptions. 

Thanks!

EWI

Run a CMD check. Meaning ping -t google.com while you play. It should show us a spike in ping. If that is the problem we can work from there. If not, we can also see what's going on. But make sure to quote my statement. It doesn't notify me if you don't.

Run a CMD check. Meaning ping -t google.com while you play. It should show us a spike in ping. If that is the problem we can work from there. If not, we can also see what's going on. But make sure to quote my statement. It doesn't notify me if you don't.

I'm not sure what you mean by a ping test becasue my ping is fine. Is there any other solutions.

I'm not sure what you mean by a ping test becasue my ping is fine. Is there any other solutions.

What I mean is, run that command while you play. And when you get disconnected we can look at CMD and see if your ping spikes or you lose connection to the router or something. 

Not ping spiking of loosing connection to my router. Are there any other possible solutions? Want to get back to noramal play.

Thanks

What I mean is, run that command while you play. And when you get disconnected we can look at CMD and see if your ping spikes or you lose connection to the router or something. 

Not ping spiking of loosing connection to my router. Are there any other possible solutions? Want to get back to noramal play.

Thanks

Thanks

Try reinstalling battleye? I have little to suggest. I had a similar problem. But slight difference.

Try reinstalling battleye? I have little to suggest. I had a similar problem. But slight difference.

Reinstalled battleye and still occurring the same problem :(

Reinstalled battleye and still occurring the same problem :(

hmm. Ever tried to reinstall at all? I really am out of suggestion to be honest.