Sign in to follow this  
huggalump

ndMovie reviews in the apocalypse: The Interview gets DayZ'd and Review'd

This is our third episode. We still have no idea what we're doing, but we're seeing progress and that's pretty fun.

Let me know what works and doesn't work for you. That'd help me out a lot. Also share the video with a million people. That would help a bit too, probably.

thats why i like this game so much is the non sense that can happen. i liked the video but anytime i see seth rogen or james franco i vomit a little the movie in my opinion sucks but your vid doesn't keep it up you'll only get better.

• Like 1

thats why i like this game so much is the non sense that can happen. i liked the video but anytime i see seth rogen or james franco i vomit a little the movie in my opinion sucks but your vid doesn't keep it up you'll only get better.

Thanks man!

Yeah the movie seems very devisive. I get why people don't like rogen and franco, but I dunno... it works for me. It's not Coen brothers, but it's a fun movie.

And i'm glad to hear you liked it. We have such a strange format, it's taken months to figure out how to make it works. But it's really satisfying to see progress happen.