JarheadLeeds

how to get dayz to run better without turning graphics down loads?

I think frame rate is very important and its the number 1 issue with day z . as i said do some research, most people feel this way im not the odd one out. everyone on my friends list  and 2 large communities feel the same.

Showing old screen shots of games which run a lot smoother than day z doesn't really proove anything, yeah they managed to make a survival game on less budget with less developers and Made it run at a playable frame rate within less time than day z. Kind of makes day z look like the bad game.

Frame rate not only effects graphics but game play. The melee system and inventory system in day z is pretty damn shoddy and made laggier and worse by the awful performance. Its pretty frustrating !

Have a quick look down steam stats today, Ark Survival has 50k players in 6th placce, Arma 3 has 18k players, Rust has 16K, h1z1 has 13K, Day Z is way down the list below Left 4 dead and Cs go with 7K players. 2million copies sold and 7k on the game today does kind of show the decline of players as the game development literally drags on till next year.

Typical random review on Steam Day Z Page: " i think the real zombie apocalypse will happen before day z gets optimisied" - pretty much sums it up.

Edited by AgentNe0

stuff

It sounds like you need to take a break from the game, which I suggest.  You seem very unhappy with DayZ, yet you continue to play it.  Perhaps you should find another hobby until the game is ready.