Sign in to follow this  
Aquanoise

Outdoor sports clothes/gear

I think dayz looks too militaristic, being geared in dayz means running around in full military gear, this isn't very realistic and breaks immersion.

I think there should be more good clothing/backpacks for players who dont want to wear military stuff and still be geared.

Atm there are 4 types of gear in dayz

-Improvised

-civilian

-hunter

-military

I think there should be another type of clothes/backpacks: outdoor/sports

There are many great outdoor/sports brands who make clothes and gear made for outdoor activities like craft, fjalraven, the north face, haglöfs and many more. These types of clothes and gear should be just as good as military gear and should bring some more varierity to dayz.

• Like 3

Being geared doesn't mean having full military stuff at all.

I consider myself fully geared when I have a gun with ammo, food, and a set of clothing that looks badass.

ex7g0i6.jpg

FQEBc0p.jpg

kpSFFG5.jpg

BGQWfIy.jpg

uRTDEFf.jpg

There's no rules in this game, so the only standards as to what is considered 'end game' loot is up to you.

One must not forget that actually alot of the 'military' equipment you find, especially like the military army jackets and pants, well alot of militia clothes etc, are quite common in hunting gear shops(in looks). interestingly enough you get to also buy all sorts of camouflage equipment in those shops as well. Just saying, but I do agree, we need more not camo and militarized looks clothes. :)

Edited by Zervox