Sign in to follow this  
PuppiePawZ

Tents and Vehicles Wiped

I played for a couple hours on the same server with persistence on and managed to acquire a vehicle and two tents. The server had lost connection while I was driving and I came back to the server on my feet with no vehicle, my tents with all my gear gone without a trace. I obviously, just as much as anyone else, would not desire to play on such a server and I would like to find out why this happened so that I may find a server where all my progress isn't wiped every few hours. 

I do believe it is because of this: 

"Lastly - as development with 0.57 wraps up, the current iteration of the Central Loot Economy will have loot persistence (the saving of spawned and dropped loot, as well as tents) disabled - while the programming team resolves the blocking issues with item cleanup" - Hicks

So until they fix the CLE, and have a firm grasp of what is causing the issues, the Persistence, Spawning, Inventory, and so forth will be, as one would say, "fucky"
I for one have taken a short stint of not playing a whole lot the last couple of weeks, since my regular server has a weird thing where some things are persistent, like a tent in the middle of Severograd that has been sitting there since day 3 or something. While things seem not to spawn properly.

Hope it answers your question, regards //Spoons

Edited by SpoonsandForks
  • Like 1

I was thinking that might be a possibility but I was looking through the changelog and  couldn't find it. Thank you for the help! I might just have to take a little break from at least serious gameplay until that is resolved.

• Like 1

Any word on if this has been updated or any news of when? Would love to start playing again

Any word on if this has been updated or any news of when? Would love to start playing again

Not on stable, but exp. is persistent right now. We have had 3 wipes since last week but at least you can hoard for a couple days. Whenever .58 goes stable it should be back though.