Sign in to follow this  
cash81

Any ideas?

Hey guys, this seems to be popping up now and then since the update. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything as far as i know, besides the annoyance of having to click "continue" each time it comes up.

2ik2nwh.jpg

Any ideas as to what's going on?

You got this from shooting the amphibia? I got an error after shooting one a day or two ago, not sure if it was the same one. Im just saying because I see you have one.

You got this from shooting the amphibia? I got an error after shooting one a day or two ago, not sure if it was the same one. Im just saying because I see you have one.

i never shot it though lol i couldn't find a mag for it so i ended up dropping it a few days ago, but i still get the message popping up.... hmmm.

It's weapon HUD related not sure which weapon but maybe that painted sawed off mosin?

I've had issue with the amphibia also, similar confirmation of changes screen but the message refers to recoil animation iirc.

It's weapon HUD related not sure which weapon but maybe that painted sawed off mosin?

I've had issue with the amphibia also, similar confirmation of changes screen but the message refers to recoil animation iirc.

what can i do to possibly fix it? or what did you do to fix yours?

what can i do to possibly fix it? or what did you do to fix yours?

I didn't fix it per se but I get it out of the way.  I fire one shot when I log in so it doesn't interfere when I actually need it.

The amphibia error only happens once per login, not sure if that's also the case with your error.