Sign in to follow this  
Nikko1312

blocked loading of file: D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\dayz\dayz.exe

Hello, so I had a break from dayZ for like 2-3 months now, thougt i should try it out again now. I started up dayZ and figured that there is no servers available? and im not rly sure why?
i tapped out to windows and i se this  D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\DayZ\DayZ_BE.exe running window and it says:

[iNFO] blocked loading of file: ''D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\dayz\dayz.exe''

Does any one know what this is? how to solve it?

Here is a picture that shows the error.
http://gyazo.com/f04514bb3225f690f67bad0bf6cd83e8

I got that same error since 0.57 went stable, but i had no issues playing the game.

I got that same error since 0.57 went stable, but i had no issues playing the game.

could you also refresh the server list? because i cant find 1 single server to play on ..

Edited by Nikko1312

I know it's stating the obvious but try resetting your server filters to default and make sure you're on the 'internet' tab

• Like 1

I know it's stating the obvious but try resetting your server filters to default and make sure you're on the 'internet' tab

iv'e tried that as well.. :s but i got a feeling it has something to do with this blocked file

no one knows anything about this issue?

ive tried to reinstall the game, verify the files, cmd; “netsh winsock reset”. nothing really works, it remains the same... some1?

sad.. over to H1Z1 then i guess  :(

Just logged back now. I am able to refresh the server list, join and change servers. The game is 100% functional for me. Your issue might not be related to the Battleye thing.

Just logged back now. I am able to refresh the server list, join and change servers. The game is 100% functional for me. Your issue might not be related to the Battleye thing.

yeah its probably the battleye...

yet no one knows anything about this?

still nothing from someone?

is there any other kind of support regarding to this game than this forum?